Saturday, 4 June 2011

Winner of my Sketch Saturday Party Bag Candy

Thank you to everyone who joined our 3rd Birthday celebrations at Sketch Saturday this week.  Without further ado I would like to announce the winner of my Party Bag Candy.  I plugged the numbers into random.org and it came out with....

...which means it's you Debs from Pink Dandelion's Craft Space. Congratulations Debs! Please send me an email including your full postal address and I will organise for your prizes to be sent out to you!

Be back in 10 with today's new Sketch Saturday make!

Hugs,

1 comment:

  1. Oooh Simonne, thank you so much for picking me to win your fab candy. I'll email you straight away. Debs xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so very much for taking the time to pop by and for leaving me a comment! I hope you have a wonderful day! Hugs, Sem x