Saturday, 25 June 2011

SS161: Whimsy Time Flies


It's Saturday (woo-hoo!) and so time for a brand new Sketch Saturday challenge! This week we are being sponsored by The Craft Barn and here is Jo's awesome sketch for you to follow:


I used the wonderful pocket watch stamp from the Whimsy Stamps Time Flies rubber stamp set for my card and paired it with some paper from my Echo Park 'For the Record' 6x6 paper pad (available HERE at Quixotic Paperie).  Whimsy Stamps Time Flies stamp set is available direct from the Whimsy Stamps store HERE or if you are in UK/Europe you can buy it from Elaine at Quixotic Paperie HERE).  Whilst I was rooting around my black ribbon bag I found some fibre which looked like a pocket watch chain (albeit black!) so I added it to the top of the watch!  Quite a simple card, but I didn't want to cover up the gorgeous paper!

If you haven't already, do hop on over to the Sketch Saturday blog and see what gorgeousness my SS DT sistahs have made!

Thanks for dropping by and hope you have a wonderful weekend whatever you're up to!

Hugs,

10 comments:

  1. this is gorgeous simonne, perfect man card. love the vintage look.
    emma x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful card is this.

    Nice weekend.

    Hugs AStrid.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, what a fab male card, love the details, in fact I need to look at it some more...!
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow what a gorgeous card, I love the colours and vintage feel - That stamp set has now gone on my Wish List!!!

    Hugs
    Penni
    X

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow,Simonne, you make amazing cards! I've been browsing a bit and I found out amazing creations. Your coloring is beyond gorgeous, I'm glad I found you!
    Hugs, Iulia

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sem, this is beautiful! Love vintage and this is definitely vintage! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a gorgeous card.

    Hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. OMG, your card is so fantastic. I'm speekless.
    Hugs
    Melodie

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fabulous card for a man and I love that backing paper

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so very much for taking the time to pop by and for leaving me a comment! I hope you have a wonderful day! Hugs, Sem x