Saturday, 11 June 2011

Sparkle Creations Release Day: Bicycle Chloe

Hello everyone and welcome to Sparkle Creations Rubber Stamps RELEASE DAY!  Woo-hoo!

Yesterday the Karber team previewed "Bubble Millie and Happy Times sentiment". Today it's the SCRS DT's turn to showcase the last of the brand new SCRS stamps that are available to buy right now from the SCRS store! So without further ado, I am pleased to introduce BICYCLE CHLOE who comes with a darling sentiment stamp that reads "Adventure Bound" - how fun!


Be sure to visit all rest of the SCRS designers for more peeks of Bicycle Chloe. Sparkle will be giving away Bicycle Chloe to one lucky person! For a chance to WIN, you need to visit and comment on all of the designer's Bicycle Chloe blog posts (links listed below). Then head on over to the SCRS blog and comment on the Bicycle Chloe post there. You have until midnight EST today to comment, and the lucky winner will be announced tomorrow!



Thanks for dropping by and hope to you enjoy our new release!

Hugs,

18 comments:

  1. love it. great coloring. very eye catching card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your Card is AMAZING like always. I love the color that you used.

    Kate

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing card, your colouring is just ... wow! Love the grass :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card, lovely image a ang great papers. Hugs,moni

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh this is gorgeous. Love these papers with this image. Very scrummy. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh this is gorgeous. Love these papers with this image. Very scrummy. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. I cannot believe how you had the absolute perfect paper for this image. Your card is wonderful. Hugs, Carissa

    ReplyDelete
  8. GORGEOUS coloring - your grass looks fantastic! This is one of my favorite cards from you, I love it all!

    ReplyDelete
  9. WOW!! I LOOOVE the background paper you found for this card...it's soooo perfect!!! I also LOVE the grass you colored in...I wish I could do that as good as you...it's STUNNING!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Like your background in this card. Have ben around in your blog and have found a lots of ides.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful card,I love the image and the colours.
    So gorgeous papers.

    Hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a beautiful card you made this beautiful stamp. Nice and colorful.
    Find the background are also very nice when combined.

    Greetings Astrid.

    ReplyDelete
  13. How perfect is that paper! What an adorable and wonderful card!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow ! I love the background and grass that you put into this card. Very Impressive!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Great card! My first time going through the blogs ;)

    ReplyDelete
  16. This is just precious! I love the paper too!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Wow! Your colouring is fab!! Such a sweet card and I love the colour combo you've chosen. Hugs x
    ps how do you get your photos so bright? Do you use a light box? They look fab!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so very much for taking the time to pop by and for leaving me a comment! I hope you have a wonderful day! Hugs, Sem x