Tuesday, 21 June 2011

SCRSC48: Sweet Cupcake Ruby


Happy Tuesday everyone! Welcome to a brand new Sparkle Creations Rubber Stamps challenge!

As Sparkle is sponsoring Tuesday Morning Sketches today, we thought it would be a great idea to use their sketch as today's new SCRS challenge.  So we'd like you to follow this wonderful sketch by Theresa Winslow this week:


I used CUPCAKE RUBY for my make today (all Ruby stamps are currently on sale at 15% off!) and paired her with some more of the yummy MME Lime Twist 'Life of the Party' 6x6 paper:


Here is a close up of Ruby (if you click on the pic it will enlarge even more, although don't look too closely otherwise you will spot a couple of colouring errors, LOL!):


Do you like the crinkle seam binding that I've added? This is the first time I've used seam binding and I LOVE IT!!!  I have used the Aquarelle colour and this is just one of the 27 colours of seam binding that Emma has added to the Sew Sweet Store. You can choose to order your seam binding flat or pre-crinkled - mine was flat and I crinkled it myself, plus I frayed the ends a little!  I added a lovely pink button from the 50g Summer mixed button bag and finished it with some Green Apple Divine Twine.




Sparkle Creations challenge is open to all players. Each week a random winner will be chosen, and they will receive a SCRS rubber stamp. [In order to qualify for a prize, you must use a Sparkle Creations image on your creation.]

Do pop along to the rest of the SCRS DT's blogs to take a peek at their awesome challenge creations:


Thanks for dropping by! Hope you have a fab Tuesday!

Hugs,

8 comments:

  1. This is so sweet and I do not see a single mistake! Perfect colouring!
    Hugs,
    Peg

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brilliant, Sem! Love how you've used the DPs! And luuuurve that ribbon too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh simonne this is Delicious!
    I love the cupcake paper, perfect match for the image.
    emma x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh what I wouldn't give to sink my teeth into a cake like that. Awesome colouring and fabby details. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. So gorgeous card,I love the image and your papers.

    Hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Adorable card like always Simonne

    Kate

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh this is just so yummy hunni xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so very much for taking the time to pop by and for leaving me a comment! I hope you have a wonderful day! Hugs, Sem x