Thursday, 9 June 2011

SEW SWEET: New store and DT call

Happy Thursday everyone!  I hope you're having a good week?

I just wanted to pop by and let you know about a new online store that my crafty friend Emma has launched.  I was honoured to be able to work with Emma on a couple of DTs and I am so excited for her in this new venture.


Her store is called SEW SWEET and she stocks the most gorgeous products - buttons (including hand-dyed buttons - amazing!), brads, felt, findings, pins, ribbon....  and she ships WORLDWIDE!!

Emma is looking for some designers to join her team.  All the details can be found in THIS POST at the Sew Sweet Blog.  If you're interested, hop on over to the blog and read about how to apply (it's easy-peasy!). 

And that's not all, tomorrow will be a FRIDAY FREEBIE DAY on the Sew Sweet Blog! Emma will have a gorgeous bundle of goodies up for grabs so be sure to visit tomorrow - I know I will, LOL!

I hope you will join me in wishing SEW SWEET huge success!  And I will leave you with a piccie of some of the gorgeous hand-dyed buttons you can buy at the store ... they are so yummy (click on the pic to be taken to the store):


Hugs,

1 comment:

  1. hey lovely lady! Great to be on board with you!

    Here is to lots of lovely buttons and ribbon makes :))

    Hugs Judy xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so very much for taking the time to pop by and for leaving me a comment! I hope you have a wonderful day! Hugs, Sem x