Tuesday, 28 June 2011

SCRSC49: Recycled item challenge


Happy Tuesday everyone! Welcome to a brand new Sparkle Creations Rubber Stamps challenge! This week we are challenging you to use a RECYCLED ITEM on your project.  Can you guess what recycled item/s I used on my card? ...


I recycled an old card I made just over 2 years ago, back in May 2009, when I had only been crafting for a little while. You can see the original here.  I used to colour using Whisper Dual Tip Pens, and I have been meaning to redo the images on all my old cards using Copics for ages. So as soon as I saw this challenge was recycling I thought it was a great excuse to get started! 

I made a completely new image plate using my RAINY DAY RUBY stamp (paper piecing her umbrella, coat and boots) and changed the strip across the bottom to some SEW SWEET Seam Binding, but I recycled everything else from the original card!
Do pop along to the rest of the SCRS DT's blogs to take a peek at their awesome challenge creations:


Thanks for dropping by! Hope you have a fab Tuesday!

Hugs,

5 comments:

  1. This is just adorable! I love her paper pieced outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet card, Sem! Love all the fab piecing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is fab the seam binding is delish :)

    Fabby card


    Ali x

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is gorgeous!!!! Love the paper pieced outfit!!! Hugs juls

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so very much for taking the time to pop by and for leaving me a comment! I hope you have a wonderful day! Hugs, Sem x