Thursday, 26 May 2011

Winner of my Whimsy Stamps May Blog Hop Mini Candy

Hi everyone!

Just popping by to announce the winner of my Whimsy Stamps May Blog Hop Mini Candy draw.

I plugged the numbers into random.org and it came out with...


Which means it's ... Penni from Lazy Cats Cards!

Congratulations Penni! You have won these two gorgeous new rubber Whimsy Stamps:


Please email me with your full mailing details and I will pass these onto Denise so that she can mail out your prize!

Thank you to everyone who hopped along with us!

Hugs,

1 comment:

  1. Oooh how exciting - that's me!!!

    Thanks so much. I've sent you an email with my address.

    Hugs
    Penni
    X

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so very much for taking the time to pop by and for leaving me a comment! I hope you have a wonderful day! Hugs, Sem x