Monday, 16 May 2011

Whimsy Stamps Sneak Peek Day 4 - Meljen's Designs

Happy Monday everyone!

Whimsy Stamps next rubber and die release is only a few days away - yippee!!  On 18 May we will be releasing a mega stash of wonderful *NEW* rubber stamps plus a couple of darling new dies. 

In the lead up to release day on Wednesday, the Whimsy DT are posting sneak peeks of some of the fabby new stamps and dies, and today we are sharing sneak peeks of some of the new Meljen's Designs rubber stamp collection.

For my card I used Gruffy Little Gnome.  I just adore his gruff (but totally adorable) nature! Hee hee!  I thought this would make a perfect "I'm sorry" type of card!  I have added a full list of the supplies I used to make this card at the bottom of this post.

I followed Jen's fabulous Deconstructed Sketch #1 for my card, and I would also like to enter it into the following challenges:

- Deconstructed Sketch #1
- Basic Grey #44 Mix & Match
- Totally Gorjuss #80  Not square
- My Mum's Craft Shop #5 Dies
- Fabulous Friday Challenge Ribbon or Twine (I've used both!)
- Crafty Sentiments Buttons
- Craft Us Crazy #8 Fave embellie and/or something new (brand new stamp!)
- Papertake Weekly Punch
- Tuesday Throwdown #48 Die Cuts
- Use it Tuesday #7 Bling

Be sure to stop by my Whimsy DT sistahs' blogs for more peeks of the soon-to-be-released Meljen's Designs rubber stamps:


Hope you have a great Monday!

Hugs,


Supplies
Stamp: Whimsy Stamps 'Gruffy Little Gnome' rubber stamp (released 18 May 2011)
Sentiment: Computer generated
Paper: Basic Grey 12x12 Max & Whiskers 'Patches'
Card: Core'dinations 12x12 Colorcore 'French Roast' & SU Whisper White
Tools: Spellbinders Nestabilities Labels 4 and Labels 4 Small; Martha Stewart 'Daisy' border punch
Embellies: Yellow grosgrain ribbon, Divine Twine 'Orange', YNS Glittered Skittles 'Chocolate Drops', Button, Prima flower, Basic Grey Bling It 'Silver-Diamond' Rhinestone Dots, 3d foam pads
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black ink pad
Copics:
Skin/Face: E000 E00 E02 E11 R20
Shoes: E51 E53 E53 E55 E57 E59
Trousers: BG000 BG01 BG05 BG09
Top: G21 YG6 G94 G99
Hat: E35 YR23 Y35 Y21 ~ YR00 YR02 YR04 YR07 E08

16 comments:

  1. So beautiful card,I love the image and the colours.
    So gorgeous papers.

    Hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just adorable! I love this pouty little guy and your gorgeous paper combinations. This just pops! And your coloring is stunning! Thanks for joining in on the Deconstructed Sketch challenges. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fba image and beautifully coloured. Great DPs too. Thanks for playing along at Totally Gorjuss. Hope to see you back on Saturday. Marianne x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This image & sentiment were made for each other... I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my goodness, he is too too cute and your card is SO FABulous! Thanks for joining in on the fun with this sketch!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lol, this image always makes me giggle. Great card! Thanks for joining us at MMCS challenges this week!
    Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super cute card!! Reminds me of Grumpy from Snow White!

    Thanks for joining us at Frosted Designs this week for our Ribbon and/or Twine challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Faboulous colouring. Thanks for joining TG this week.Bettina

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is darling and love your coloring!

    Thanks so much for playing with Use It Tuesday!

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a fab card, gorgeous paper and such a fun image
    Thanks for joining our challenge at BASIC GREY this fortnight, hope you’ll join us again
    Hugz Fleur xXx

    ReplyDelete
  11. OMG this is amazing! WoW! So glad you played along over at Frosted Designs.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Adorable card! I like the PP and baker's twine--nice touches! Thanks for playing along with our challenge at Frosted Designs.
    melissa

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi Simonne, fabulous card. I love your stunning combination of of colours and papers. This beautifully coloured image is just perfect for an 'I'm sorry' card!!

    So glad you could join us at Basic Grey,
    hugs
    Heather xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Absolutely Adorable. I am absolutely in love with the colors.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so very much for taking the time to pop by and for leaving me a comment! I hope you have a wonderful day! Hugs, Sem x