Wednesday, 18 May 2011

Whimsy Stamps May Rubber Release BLOG HOP


Hello and welcome to the Whimsy Stamps May new rubber release BLOG HOP!

We have 18 fabulous new Whimsy Stamps plus 2 new wonderful dies to show you today! These new goodies are available to buy right now from the Whimsy Stamps store along with all your Whimsy favourites. We also have our wonderful special guests joining us for this hop - Beate Johns, Deb Routledge, Deb Mitchell and Elaine Hughes.

The Whimsy Stamps DT have been sneak peeking these fabulous stamps for the past 5 days, so if you missed them be sure to hop on over to the Whimsy Inspirations Blog for some more inspiration!  On Monday I posted a card using the new Meljen's Design Gruffy Little Gnome and then yesterday I posted a set of wee cards using Ann's amazing Celebration Pennants stamp set. Here they are again [click on the pics to be taken to the posts]:


Here is a full list of the wonderful new rubber stamps and dies being released today:

5 stamps from Crissy Armstrong
Baby of Mine ~ Mystic ~ Thunder Lizzy ~ Wee Snippet ~ Wee Snippet & Mystic

4 stamps from Meljen's Designs
Birthday Cake Mouse ~ Birthday Cup Mouse ~ Gruffy Little Gnome ~ Happy Little Gnome

4 stamps from Kenny K
Devastatia ~ Hockey Girl ~ Queens Cutie ~ Super Mom

5 stamps/sets from Raindrop Echo Designs
Celebration Pennants ~ Film Strip Sentiments ~ Magical Mini Letter Seals ~ Street Art BG ~ Welcome Baby Sentiments

2 dies/sets from Raindrop Echo Designs
Film Strip Die ~ Welcome Baby Die Set

If you would like to participate in the hop and you didn't arrive here from Donna's blog, please CLICK HERE to return to the beginning of the hop at Lori’s blog.

The hop starts today (Wednesday May 18th at noon EST) and ends on Wednesday May 25th at noon EST.

For this hop we have 6 different prize draws! We have not one but TWO grand prize draws, so two lucky hoppers will win a large selection of new release stamps. Grand Prize 1 will be for those who help us advertise the hop, and Grand Prize 2 will be for those who hop along with us. We also have 4 mini candy stops throughout the hop where you can enter to win a new release stamp....and I'm hosting one of the 4 mini candies! YIPPEE!



If you would like to be entered into the draw to win Baby of Mine AND Mystic rubber stamps (shown above), just pop your details into InLinkz at the end of this post.  You don't have to leave me a comment to enter (although I would love to hear from you *grin*) but it may be a good idea to leave one just in case InLinkz decides to wander off, LOL!

PHEW!  Okay, with all that out of the way, I finally get to show you my blog hop creation! :o) I used one of the new Whimsy Stamps Kenny K rubber stamps called SuperMomI used some October Afternoon 'Modern Homemaker' paper and created the sentiment badge myself in MS Word using a couple of free fonts.  I used the 12x12 size paper and cut out some of the pictures and popped them up on foam tape in the bottom right corner.  A few handpunched flowers to echo the flower print on the oven glove and voila!


I'd like to enter my SuperMom card into a few challenges: Kenny K's Krafty Girlz #45 ~ Crafty Creations #119 ~ My Mum's Craft Shop #6 ~ Truly Scrumptious #57 ~ ASFOS #152

So all that remains is for you to ENTER MY MINI CANDY BELOW and then once you've done that, continue the hop by hopping on over to Vicki's blog.

Thank you so much for hopping with us today and I hope you enjoy the new release!

Hugs,


70 comments:

  1. Your creations are all exceptionally beautiful (although not at all exceptional for you). I just love your coloring and designs. Supermom is colored to perfection and the sentiment and dp is absolutely perfect! Gorgeous gf!
    hugs,
    Chris

    ReplyDelete
  2. I adore all of your creations for this release Sem!! The note cards are such an awesome idea and I've fallen in love with that Gruffy Gnome too! :) Awesome retro design too girl!! You rocked it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have loved following your blog and seeing all your creations - but I simply adore that retro kitchen card !!! The sentiment is so true and love the little kitchen accessories at the bottom of the card!! Fantastic work !

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, just love that card, the background paper and embellishments are perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  5. you used one my favorite gnomes nice job.

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow, all your creations are just amazing Sem, love them all!
    Happy Crafting, Debxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow gorgeous creations. I'm loving these new releases.

    Hugs
    Penni
    X

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ohhhhhhhh wow!!! Your card is just such a picture of beauty- such a gorgeous card & so much to look at- yummy! I adore that image & colouring is perfection Hun

    Hugz, Deb

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow your cards are fantastic.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Totally fab card, has the perfect 50s vibe and so crisp and clean!

    ReplyDelete
  11. All your creations are gorgeous and like Lori said, your last one totally has that 50's vibe. Love it! TFS and the chance to win!

    ReplyDelete
  12. OH my! That gnome is darn cute! Luv both creations . . . wow, what a great release!

    ReplyDelete
  13. These cards are gorgeous.

    Marie-Anne

    ReplyDelete
  14. All of your creations are darling. I love the grumpy gnome. The paper you used is beautiful behind your remarkable coloring skills. I really like your super hero mom card too. It has a retro yet modern feel to it.
    Beautiful work and happy to be a new follower.
    Smiles
    Jessica
    strgazrblueyes22477 at yahoo dot com
    http://jessicascraftshaque.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. All the cards are fabulous! I love your coloring and the also card set is absolutely perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love all of your cards, but that Super Mom one is my very fav. Thanks so much for sharing. I am a new follower
    Trish
    krazykcrafters at msn dot com

    ReplyDelete
  17. You make really lovely cards, I absolutely LOVE the power woman! The sentiment you've made matches perfectly!

    ReplyDelete
  18. You make really lovely cards, I absolutely LOVE the power woman! The sentiment you've made matches perfectly!

    ReplyDelete
  19. What a wonderful new punch and dies are there again. You have beautiful cards made. Really beautiful. Beautifully colored too.

    Greetings Astrid.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Beautiful cards! Love the fun colors! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  21. I absolutely adore his card, it just epitomizes the idea of the everyday housewife. Your colouring is so good and the paper, embellishments and sentiment are just made to go with the image.

    ReplyDelete
  22. You have absolutely amazing talent! The ladies on this hop do such beautiful work I just can't believe it! I am so inspired right now. TFS and for the chance to win!

    Amy Jo (new follower)
    amyjrockstar at gmail dot com
    http://lv2scrapandfibrofacts.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  23. Oooh, I love this!!! So retro and your colouring is sensational!!! Wonderful work!!
    hugs, stephanne

    ReplyDelete
  24. Your Hero card is so adorable. I am learning so much just doing this blog hop I feel I should be paying tuition!

    ReplyDelete
  25. WOW Sem these are FABULOUS creations girl!!!! LOVE your bday set, your sweet gnome, and I LOVE the super girl!!! These all look amazing gf!!!

    ReplyDelete
  26. Cute, Cute, Cute! Love your cards :O)

    ReplyDelete
  27. So beautyful cards! Supermom is a favorit! Love her as a Image!
    Hugs Kattiz

    ReplyDelete
  28. Wow, super mom is so cool! Love you work.

    ReplyDelete
  29. your cards are just beautiful. i love that grumpy little fella, so cute. great work. Kirsten

    ReplyDelete
  30. All of your cards are over the top Sem! Stunningly colored and designed to perfection. I'm in awe!!!

    Hugs,
    Iris

    ReplyDelete
  31. Super rad cards...love the little grumpy card...super cool papers and coloring is fab..love them.TFS!
    www.justwordz.ca

    ReplyDelete
  32. Such an adorable card! The papers go so well with this image! Your coloring is beautiful! ~kurlygirl Kurly-Q

    ReplyDelete
  33. Both of these are awesome..Gorgeous coloring.

    ReplyDelete
  34. Both of these are awesome..Gorgeous coloring.

    ReplyDelete
  35. A little candy and super mom (who is fantastic looking BTW) - great stop on this hop!!

    ReplyDelete
  36. WOW this is sooo pretty! Love the papers you have choosen, they work perfectly!

    Thanks for joining us at MMCS Challenges and hope to see you again next week :)

    Kitty xx

    ReplyDelete
  37. Fab creations!! I love the pennants cards and your Supermom one - love your colouring!
    Esme x

    ReplyDelete
  38. Simply stunning:) Love the colours:)

    ReplyDelete
  39. lovely work. the grumpy little fellow is a real cutie

    ReplyDelete
  40. Georgeous creation in beautiful colours and nice details!

    ReplyDelete
  41. Really nice cards: I love the pp on the Super Mom card...it's just "Retro" enough! I love the pp on the Gnome card too: I always like strong colours, I think he looks lush...annoyed, but lush! Thanks for sharing, Dee PS I love those stamps in the candy too, I'm sure I could make something nice with them :-)

    ReplyDelete
  42. Stunning card! I love the saying!

    ReplyDelete
  43. What a super card Sem, love your coloring and your sentiment....totally awesome and thanks for also sharing it at KKKG this week.
    hugs
    Donna xx

    ReplyDelete
  44. Wow, Love the Super mom! Terrific color and paper choices. FUN! TFS joy4umetoo at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  45. Thanks for doing this hop this is so much fun, your card is super cool, I love the paper and your coloring amazing...great job!

    ReplyDelete
  46. I love this image, great card x

    ReplyDelete
  47. oh what lovely created cards for the blog hop, you put so much detail into the cards, thanks for
    naking the blog hop fun

    ReplyDelete
  48. I love all your cards, but this one today is the best!!! I know I always say that, lol, but you keep blowing them out of the park! I am going to have to find that stamp soon, it is a must have!
    Hugs,
    Peg

    ReplyDelete
  49. OMGOSH! There are soooo many Mom's out there I could make cards for...they are all SUPER MOMS!! Awesome card and thanks for the opportunity to win!

    ReplyDelete
  50. love your super mum card!! all the bits go together so well, love it! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  51. Sem I have not been by in some time but I am so glad today was the day as your creations are smashing!

    ReplyDelete
  52. Three very different but equally awesome cards. Love your colouring and your style. Thanks for sharing such beautiful cards

    Happy crafting

    Julie

    ReplyDelete
  53. Oh wow, your card designs always make me smile. The 'superhero' sentiment works perfectly with that amazing image too :)

    ReplyDelete
  54. Ahhh I love this card!! Pefect DP and your coloring is awesome!! love this stamp too!!!

    ReplyDelete
  55. Such gorgeous cards Sem. Your colouring of the images is amazing. Thanks for joining us this week at Truly Scrumptious Challenge. Hugs
    Michele x

    ReplyDelete
  56. Gorgeous cards Simonne,Love your colouring,Hugs Debbie x

    ReplyDelete
  57. Fabulous card love the colour choice. With hugs Shirleyxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  58. Wow totally lovely and some great colours really inspiring thank you

    ReplyDelete
  59. Fabulous creations hun I am loving the supermom!!
    hugs
    laney

    ReplyDelete
  60. Fantastic card and love the super image! And the colouring is superb:)
    Huggs
    Lynn xxx

    ReplyDelete
  61. Love! that Super Mom image, and your coloring is gorgeous! Thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  62. Hi Simonne, this image really is a super one, great layout, love how everything matches so well, great job! Ruby x

    ReplyDelete
  63. I really like this image, she just pops off the page at you and wow what fabulous paper, a perfect match. Hugs Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  64. Your coloration is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  65. Oh, these are my two favorite images of the hop! Thank you SO MUCH for the chance to win them!

    ReplyDelete
  66. Gorgeous Simone, just fab! I love the Supermom & the gnome is adorable. Perfect sentiments on both.

    ReplyDelete
  67. Gorgeous creations, such rich and lovely color combos, thanks for the chance to win and having fun hopping along
    Debs
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  68. Girl, all the cards you created with the new stamps are amazing. I am a big fan of your work!
    Hugs and smiles

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so very much for taking the time to pop by and for leaving me a comment! I hope you have a wonderful day! Hugs, Sem x