Tuesday, 24 May 2011

SCRSC44: 365 Cards Challenge


Happy Tuesday everyone! Welcome to a brand new Sparkle Creations Rubber Stamps challenge! As Sparkle is sponsoring 365 Cards Challenge all week, we thought it would be a great idea to use their challenge for today which is HATS!  So we would like to see a hat featured somewhere on your challenge entry, and as lots of SCRS characters wear headgear of some sort, I'm sure this will be a fairly easy challenge!

For my card I used 4 DIFFERENT CHLOE stamps (from left to right):


Don't forget that all Chloe stamps are on special at 15% off until 27th May!

I also decided to follow the 365 Cards Challenge sketch from Sunday (rotating it 90 degrees to the left).


I created the sentiment on the computer (although I can't take credit as the author of the phrase, LOL!). It's a very clean and simple card, but I have to say I'm really pleased with how it turned out!  As soon as I saw the sketch I knew exactly what I wanted to do - love it when that happens!! :o)

Sparkle Creations challenge is open to all players. Each week a random winner will be chosen, and they will receive a SCRS rubber stamp. [In order to qualify for a prize, you must use a Sparkle Creations image on your creation.]

Do pop along to the rest of the SCRS DT's blogs to take a peek at their awesome challenge creations:


Thanks for dropping by! Hope you have a great Tuesday!

Hugs,

9 comments:

  1. Such a darling card! I love all the Chloes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMGoodness!!! awesome card :) thanks for joining us this week :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Semsee, your card looks gorgeous! Your coloring looks AMAZING, like always.
    Hugs and smiles

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Sem what a cute card with all these diffrent images!! Thanks for the inspiration!!

    Hugs,
    Patricia

    ReplyDelete
  5. This card is really STUNNING!!! WOW WOW WOW... I'm totally blown away! I think this is CAS in perfection! Ohhh... and your colouring... wow wow wow... incredibly perfect!
    {hugs} Sylvia

    ReplyDelete
  6. I LOVE this card!! Love the mini image panels, that is a GENIUS idea. I think I'm going to have to copy that soon! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Es una tarjeta preciosa!!
    Y has jugado con el Sketch genial!
    Nos ha encantadao teneros como Sponsor esta semana, los sellos son magnificos.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such an awesome card and such a fab take on the sketch.. Beautiful work :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. LOVE this, Sem! Great take on the sketch and I absolutely adore all the Chloes!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so very much for taking the time to pop by and for leaving me a comment! I hope you have a wonderful day! Hugs, Sem x