Monday, 2 May 2011

Happy 2nd Blogovesary Ann!


Hey everyone!

I hope you had a great weekend, and if you're in the UK, I hope you are still enjoying our fab 4-day weekend! :o)

I just wanted to pop on here to let you all know that my dear friend, Ann Vento, is celebrating her 2nd Blogoversary with a HUGE celebration that is running through the whole of May! She's giving away a candy per day - so that's 31 candies, WOW!! Check out the blinkie in my sidebar or hop on over to THIS POST at Ann's blog for all the deets.

I am extremely lucky to have got to know Ann through working with her on the Whimsy Stamps DT since I joined in September 2009 (gosh, has it really been that long? LOL!).  Ann is extremely kind, helpful, generous, honest and funny!! She is also an AMAZING artist, both in her design work and in her personal creations. For me, Ann is the #1 sentiment artist (the queen of the hugely popular tickets and postage stamps!!).  I also ADORE all the amazing coordinating dies and all the 'extras' she designs.  It's hard for me to put into words how wonderful a person she is, but I'm sure if you know Ann then you know what I mean! :o)

Ann - HUGE congratulations on your 2 year blogoversary.  You are amazing, woman, and I am blessed to call you my friend.  Nuff said!! :o)

Hugs,

1 comment:

  1. Woo hoo!! So true!! Ann is the sweetest and most talented. Hope you are doing well my friend. Been thinking of you!!
    hugs,
    Chris

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so very much for taking the time to pop by and for leaving me a comment! I hope you have a wonderful day! Hugs, Sem x