Thursday, 21 April 2011

Winner of the Whimsy Stamps April Blog Hop Final Grand Prize Draw

Hi again!

Just popping by to announce the winner of the Whimsy Stamps April Blog Hop Final Grand Prize Draw.

I plugged the numbers into random.org and it came out with...

#16 Corry : http://fancyfree4ever.blogspot.com/

Congratulations Corry! Please email me with your full mailing details and I will pass these onto Denise so that she can mail out this fabby prize to you!


Thank you to everyone who hopped along with us! 

Hugs,

2 comments:

  1. AAHAhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! Are you freakin kidding me! OMG! I'm so ecstatic! I've been watching all your sites to see who the lucky winners were and low & behold it's me!! WooHOOO!! Thanks so much! I'm off to e-mail you now! Thanks for the great hop!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yea!!!! Congratulations Corry!!! I can't wait to see what you come up with using all these new stamps!!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so very much for taking the time to pop by and for leaving me a comment! I hope you have a wonderful day! Hugs, Sem x