Wednesday, 13 April 2011

Whimsy Stamps NEW rubber release BLOG HOP


Hello and welcome to the Whimsy Stamps April new rubber release BLOG HOP!

We have 13 fabulous new Whimsy Stamps plus 2 new wonderful dies to show you today! These new goodies are available to buy right now from the Whimsy Stamps store along with all your Whimsy favourites. We also have our wonderful special guests joining us for this hop - Beate Johns, Deb Routledge, Jacque Beddingfield, Mindy Baxter and Minna Paajanen.

The Whimsy Stamps DT have been sneak peeking these fabulous stamps for the past 5 days, so if you missed them be sure to hop on over to the Whimsy Inspirations Blog for some more inspiration!

Here is a full list of the wonderful new rubber stamps and dies being released today:

3 stamps from Crissy Armstrong
Big Comfy Cake ~ Come Fly With Me ~ Cupcake Bliss

3 stamps from Meljen's Designs
Curious Little Fairy ~ Fairy Toadstools ~ Little Fairy Friend

4 stamps from Kenny K
Biker Babe ~ Cheers Dude ~ Madison Attitude ~ Soho

3 stamps/sets from Raindrop Echo Designs
Everyday Mini Postage Stamps ~ Party Mini Letter Seals ~ Postcard Background

2 dies/sets from Raindrop Echo Designs
Mini Postage Die ~ Double Scallop Tag Die

If you would like to participate in the hop and you didn't arrive here from Patricia's blog, please CLICK HERE to return to the beginning of the hop at Annika’s blog.

The hop starts today (Wednesday April 13th at noon EST) and ends on Wednesday April 20th at noon EST.

For this hop we have 6 different prize draws! We have not one but TWO grand prize draws, so two lucky hoppers will win a large selection of new release stamps. Grand Prize 1 will be for those who help us advertise the hop, and Grand Prize 2 will be for those who hop along with us. We also have 4 mini candy stops throughout the hop where you can enter to win a new release stamp! I'm not going to tell you where they are, so if you haven't found them you'll just have go back to the beginning and start hopping! *wink*

For my blog hop creation I used Madison Attitude.  I decided that Madison was in France, shopping up a storm in Avenue des Champs-Elysees! I'm not sure what inspired this - perhaps it's because she's wearing a beret, LOL!


My gorgeous papers are from the scrummy Crate Paper 'Portrait' 6x6 pad (from Elaine at Quixotic Paperie - thanks so much!).  I LOVE Crate Paper, and was super excited when they first released 6x6 pads. My excitement was short-lived as I realised they had simply cut up the 12x12 papers instead of reducing the pattern.  Well, not so for their newest release - the new 6x6 pads have 32 sheets of 8 designs in REDUCED pattern, YIPPEE!!  And the best thing for me is that there are 4 sheets of each pattern, so I can use it loads and still keep some to stroke, LOL!

I'm also a HUGE fan of Echo Park paper and I'm am beside myself that they have now released 6x6 paper pads for us card-makers!  I have been not-so-patiently waiting for these to arrive here in the UK .... and now they are here - WOO-HOO! Hop on over to Quixotic Paperie to place your order ... but please promise to leave me some!

I also used the Postcard Background stamp, the Everyday Mini Postage Stamps and the Mini Postage Stamp Die [All the new release stamps and dies are available to buy from the Whimsy Stamps store.  If you are in UK/Europe you can also buy them from Elaine at Quixotic Paperie]

Finally, here is a complete blog hop list in hopping order:


As I am the very last stop on today's hop, I am hosting the FINAL GRAND PRIZE DRAW!! Do you fancy winning this little lot? ...


A fabulous prize package of 8 of the new release stamp/stamp sets!! WOW!! All you need to do is pop your details into the InLinkz list below to be entered into the draw to win!!  [NB Please make sure you add a valid email address, otherwise we won't be able to contact you if you are the lucky winner!].

Thank you so much for hopping with us today and I hope you enjoy the new release!

Hugs,


64 comments:

  1. Stunning, Sem! I absolutely love it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wowzers!! This is stunning!! wow!! truly a fabulous card!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh how beautiful semsee!! I love your colors,coloring and paper!!
    Hugs,
    Meghan

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow - great Card - what a great way to end the hop - I had fun. I’m a new follower & just posted the hop on my blog click here to see post

    ~ Jacqueline
    Made by Jacqueline
    madebyjacqueline(at)yahoo(dot)ca

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow Sem!! This is nothing short of amazing gf!! I just love your colors and design!! The use of the postcard and all your details are stunning!! So fun!! You sure rocked this image my friend!!
    hugs,
    Chris
    XOXOX0

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a brilliant blog hop so very inspiring! cant wait to get some of the new stamps they look amazing!

    Sem your card is beautiful! i love the colours you've used! hugs carlyann xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fantastic blog hop and some gorgeous creations. Love your colour choice Sem and the papers you have used. Thanks for the chance to win.

    Hugs Hazel xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my gosh girl!! Your coloring here is just amazing!! I really love your card and your layout is stunning!! Great job with this image Sem!! Smiles, Vicki

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a lovely card!

    Marie-Anne

    ReplyDelete
  10. Stunning. i just love the french theme it has!! x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh my Sem! What an amazing card!!! Beautiful coloring and fantastic design!!!!!!

    Hugs,
    Iris

    ReplyDelete
  12. Stunning card, Sem! Fantastic colouring and layout.
    hugs
    Vanja

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a fantastic end to a fantastic blog hop. Love the layout of this card. Carol

    ReplyDelete
  14. What a great card. I just love the post card background.

    ReplyDelete
  15. This card is so fun and I am loving those papers, it was the perfect french feel, fantastic!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. SIMONNE!!! I think this is my favorite creation of yours EVER!!! And that's saying a lot because I adore all of your creations:) I LOVE your coloring the papers, the details, the postcard, even though I don't know what it says it looks and sounds awesome! I LOVE IT!!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Simonne, your card is so professional looking ... your coloring is PERFECT. Such talent! Thanks for sharing with us!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Fantastic! I added Postcard Background to my Wishlist...

    ReplyDelete
  19. WOW this is gorgeous and your colorings is absolutely beautiful!! Love the postcard!

    ReplyDelete
  20. I am in love with your shabby chic feel! Perfectly placed center piece with the little black curtain type ribbon! YUMMY! Oh and your coloring, how could I forget to mention that! IS FABBY!!! TFS and thanks for the chance.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Gorgeous card. It's very elegant and the paper and the embellishments are beautiful.
    Francy

    ReplyDelete
  22. What an amazing card!! You've done wonders with her!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Ou la la! isn't she having fun shopping in Paris! your coloring is just terrific on this sexy shopper!

    ReplyDelete
  24. I love your card, the paper piecing, the postcard background with tthe "adress" and all the patterns!

    ReplyDelete
  25. Ok, seriously....this is awesome...love love love it...i wish i could embellish like you. Love the stamping on the hat too...how do you do that, do you use a paper over the face and then stamp??? i'll have to try this some time...fantastic..TFS!
    www.canadiancraftcorner.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  26. WOW Sem...this is stunning,amazing colouring and i'm loving these papers!i mustn't be tempted..lol,
    Lovely work!

    Take care
    San x

    ReplyDelete
  27. Wonderful card. The postcard is perfect as background for the beautiful colored image. I especially love the layers of borders.

    ReplyDelete
  28. Stunning card! I love the papers (and paper piecing)!

    ReplyDelete
  29. Thud girl that is me hitting the floor after looking at this, WOOOWEEEE I can't even explain how much I LOVE LOVE LOVE this!!!! GORGEOUS colors, fab coloring, and well everything OVER THE TOP!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  30. Sem, this is absolutely stunning. Your coloring is amazing! LOVE the papers you chose, the layout, everything. Fantastic creation.
    Hugs and smiles

    ReplyDelete
  31. Beautiful card! I love these colors.

    Jennifer

    ReplyDelete
  32. Sem this entire hop just blew me away wow!

    ReplyDelete
  33. OOOOO! I really love this card. I really like the colors you chose, very unique

    ReplyDelete
  34. Okay, this is AMAZING!!! I have no idea where to start, so many wonderful details and stunning colouring as always!
    Hugs,
    Peg

    ReplyDelete
  35. This has been a fabulous and inspiration blog hop. I've loved all of the new images! Your card is totally awesome with the paper piecing and the fab coloring. Going to have to order some of that paper, it's gorgeous! "Hugs" Carol

    ReplyDelete
  36. That was a seriously inspiring blog hop! Great work by the entire design team.

    Your card is stunning (as usual) Lovin' that shopper - and your colouring and paper piecing is perfection! :D

    ReplyDelete
  37. Amazing card Simonne!!! I love the vintage style, and her outfit ;)
    Your coloring is amazing as well!!
    Thanks for sharing!!

    Lots of love,
    Randi WS ;)

    ReplyDelete
  38. WOW, this card is utterly STUNNING! Love absolutely everything about it - colours, papers, embellies, layout - everything goes perfectly together! Love the French words :-)
    hugs
    Silvie
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  39. Just a stunning card, love the coloring and papers used.

    ReplyDelete
  40. Your card is a beauty! Love the muted colors and the fling with france :)

    XOXO Mi

    ReplyDelete
  41. Wow, this is absolutely beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  42. This is absolutely amazing. Just love it. I do wish you would stop sending me over to see Elaine.

    ReplyDelete
  43. Great card. I've never stamped on designer paper before - I'll have to try it.

    ReplyDelete
  44. So beautiful card <i love the image and the colours.
    So gorgeous papers.

    Hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete
  45. Love how different colours change an image and the stiory you have given her, please thank everyone for all their hard work for a fab , fun and inspiring hop.

    ReplyDelete
  46. Gorgeous. The papers are absolutely delish, and the embellishments fantastic. But the highlight is surely your image, which you coloured with such precision. It is really stunning, and I love the paper piecing. The background postcard stamp is such a cute addition. I just love it. All of it. This is perfect.
    Thank you for such an inspiration,
    have a great day,
    Laetitia xx

    ReplyDelete
  47. This was a fun hop. Finished all the stops and left a comment on all the fabulous creations. Thanks for the great chance
    Hugs, Rosalee

    ReplyDelete
  48. So much detail. I love all of it! Really a gorgeous card.

    ReplyDelete
  49. Super papers you've used, love the paper pieced beret and Madison looks great in France. Wonderful creation. Ruby x

    ReplyDelete
  50. Wow! This is amazing!
    Rene :D

    ReplyDelete
  51. Stunning card. The papers you have used are gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  52. Absolutely Gorgeous!! Love your paper piecing, and color selections. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  53. Amazing Card!! ♥♥♥ I had a blast and loved this Blog hop!! Thanks for a very Creative and Inspirational Blog hop!!

    http://ibecircled.blogspot.com
    ilovetonkinese2 at hotmail dot com
    Rexann

    ReplyDelete
  54. Boah Simonne, your card is so amazing!! Absolutely fantastic!

    Greetings from Germany
    Katrin

    http://www.hobby-eck.de/

    ReplyDelete
  55. Wow, another great colouring job. I love the contouring on the nose. Great work again.

    ReplyDelete
  56. This card is over the top. Love those bags she is carrying!! True designer bags to say the least!

    ReplyDelete
  57. OMG Simone!!! This is absolutely stunning!! I adore everything about this card. What an awesome job!! Am now a follower and I will be following you work very closely from here on in. Super duper new fan!! hhehehehehe :-)

    ReplyDelete
  58. Just love how you have done this and what an amazing Hop to have been along loved all the DT creations
    hugs Nikki

    ReplyDelete
  59. Your card is just gorgeous. I love this image & have seen it several times throughout this brilliant hop. It never seems to amaze me how different the same image looks on different crafters cards, love it.

    Now me thinks I deserve a cuppa Lol

    hugs sally x
    sallysbitz.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  60. Oh wow !!! this is gorgeous Sem :-) the image is fab and I love the paper piecing and colours ,,, perfect ,, Love the postcard too :-)

    luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete
  61. Great card. The image is gorgeous and goes beautifully with all the papers and embellishments that you've used.Stunning card you've produced.Thank you for the fab chance to win.Thanks for sharing too.Take care.Debbie Johns x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so very much for taking the time to pop by and for leaving me a comment! I hope you have a wonderful day! Hugs, Sem x