Sunday, 10 April 2011

Tickled Pink Stamps New Release BLOG HOP

I'm so excited today as I get to be a guest designer for the Tickled Pink Stamps new release BLOG HOP - WOO-HOO!  Thank you, Kellie!
If you've hopped here from Maria's blog, then you're on the right track.  If not, CLICK HERE to go back to the beginning at Amy's blog, as I'm positive you won't want to miss anything!



I was assigned Lil Pinkette Coraline for my blog hop card. Don't you just LOVE her attitude?  I used some more of my scrummy MME Stella Rose Gertie paper pad (bought HERE from Elaine at Quixotic Paperie).  I don't mind admitting that this card took me a LONG time to get right, even though it's very simple.  I ended up colouring 3 Coralines - not because I was unhappy with my colouring, but because I had a few cutting out accidents where a few things got inadvertently snipped off - oops!  Then I made a mess of inking the white oval and had to do this over! I think I may need to get my prescription checked, or perhaps get a decent lamp to work with at night, LOL!

So now it's time for you to continue on over to Tash's blog!  Don't forget to leave me a comment before you go, as one lucky hopper will WIN a full set of the new release in rubber ... but you MUST comment on every blog along the hop to be entered into the draw!

Also, once you've finished the hop, do have a peek at the preview posts over at the Tickled Pink Stamps Blog - the TPS DT and guests have been showcasing these adorable new stamps since Thursday - there is SO much inpsiration over there, you will be blown away!

Hope you're having a great Sunday.  I'm crossing my fingers and toes that Mr Blogger plays nice as I had to schedule this post as we are out and about today.  Daughter finished school on Friday for the Easter break.  This holiday is a long one - off til 26 April, back in school for 3 days, then off til 3 May when they start Term 5.  Of course there's the extra public holiday on 29 April for the Royal Wedding, and I've just found out that we're getting an extra public holiday next June (2012) too for the Queen's Diamond Jubilee!  Even though I was only 3 years old, I can remember the street party we had for the Silver Jubilee - gosh, I feel really old now, LOL!

Okay, well that's enough from me! .... Till Next Time, Think {PINK} (always wanted to say that, hee hee!)

Hugs,

43 comments:

  1. AWW!! Sem, this is just darling hun!! LOVE your gorgeous coloring and the flowers look brilliant!! :) Smiles, Vicki

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW.....This is gorgeous!!! I love the fab papers and your colouring is amazing!!!
    Big hugs
    Emma
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is just lovely - the patterned papers are fab and you've coloured the image perfectly!!

    Thank you for sharing.
    xo Lou Mac.

    ReplyDelete
  4. love love love your card!!! beautiful papers you used and of course the image is adorable!! tfs
    brenna
    rbanderson@live.ca

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the colours in this card!
    Gill

    ReplyDelete
  6. So colorful, sweet and sassy. "Hugs" Carol

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is stunning! I love these papers and your colouring is amazing! hugs, Jane x

    ReplyDelete
  8. what a yummy card, love your pp papers and yoru colouring is just fantastic.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful, I love it. TFS.
    Hugs,
    Melissa D
    sleeplesswonder.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. love that floral DP! She's gorgeous ♥

    ReplyDelete
  11. Stunning love how you've colored her in
    hugs Nikki

    ReplyDelete
  12. Fabulous--love all the flowers and your coloring.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love your card :)

    Tanya
    phenis2031 at yahoo dot com
    http://scrappylandusa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow Sem - this is fabulous! I love the colors you used for Coraline and the papers you used! How fun it must be to be there so close to the Royal wedding and the Queen's Diamond Jubilee!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wow this is stunning!! Simply gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Oh, wie wunderschön, sieht grandios aus
    lg gila

    ReplyDelete
  17. Oh i just love this card!!! Love all the flowers and your colouring is amazing!! Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  18. Lovely card! definately worth the effort!! x

    ReplyDelete
  19. WOW this is amazing, your colouring is fabulous and I am loving the vibrant colours with the papers, WOW thank you so much for taking part hun!

    Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  20. Oh superb colors ! Papers are beautiful !
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  21. such a cute frilly card..just love it!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Beautiful card! Love the pink.

    Jennifer

    ReplyDelete
  23. what a sweet card, I love the patterned papers and your talented colouring!

    ReplyDelete
  24. SO fun! Love that bright, cheerful paper! :)

    ReplyDelete
  25. Love, love, love the DP. This card is gorgeous!!!

    ReplyDelete
  26. This is a very cute card, I love the paper with all the flowerrs, it's so sweet :)

    ReplyDelete
  27. Beautiful card, love the papers :)

    XOXO Mi

    ReplyDelete
  28. Ohmigosh, STUNNING!!! Love this new release!

    ReplyDelete
  29. Gorgeous card. love the colours.

    Vicki C

    ReplyDelete
  30. I love your card it' s very pretty

    ReplyDelete
  31. Beautiful card!! Love the background paper together with all the other flowers :-)

    ReplyDelete
  32. Gorgeous card - I love the colouring and how you've scattered the blingies on the card! :D

    ReplyDelete
  33. I have spent the last 30 minutes checking out your blog. You are an AMAZING coloring artist!! If I can ever color half as good as you, I will be happy! They are crazy if you aren't chosen for the DT!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so very much for taking the time to pop by and for leaving me a comment! I hope you have a wonderful day! Hugs, Sem x