Saturday, 9 April 2011

Sparkle Creations RELEASE DAY!

Hello everyone and welcome to Sparkle Creations Rubber Stamps release day!

Today, the DT (along with our April guest designer Suzanne Bier) are showcasing the second of 2 brand new SCRS stamps that are available to buy RIGHT NOW from the SCRS store! So without further ado, I am pleased to introduce ... DAFFODIL CHARLOTTE ... (I also used the sentiment from yesterday's 'Rainy Day Ruby' stamp set):

(Apologies for the poorly lit photo ~ it was taken as the sun was setting! I'll re-take and update as soon as possible}

This is also my Sketch Saturday make! We have another amazing sketch by Jo (which I rotated 90 degrees to the left, and then flipped it horizontally) and this week we are being sponsored by Simon Says Stamp.

From this: to this -->

My yummy papers are MME Stella Rose 'Gertie' 6x6 paper pad that I bought HERE from Elaine at Quixotic Paperie as part of my birthday money spend (thank you Sheila and Elaine!!).  They are SO pretty!!   On Tuesday I ordered a little packet of 5 mulberry daffodil flowers from an online shop I haven't used before.  I had hoped they would have arrived by today so that I could use them on my card, but alas they haven't.  Therefore I've tried to make a bit of a daffodil-esque flower using a Prima and a WOC cherry blossom.  The Wild Orchid Crafts flowers I have used are: yellow/orange cherry blossomivory cherry blossom, 15mm yellow open rose and 10mm ivory open rose.

Be sure to visit all rest of the SCRS designers for more peeks of Daffodil Charlotte. Sparkle will be giving away Daffodil Charlotte to one lucky person! For a chance to WIN, you need to visit and comment on all of the designer's Daffodil Charlotte blog posts (links listed below). Then head on over to the SCRS blog and comment on the Daffodil Charlotte post there. You have until midnight EST today to comment and the lucky winner will be announced tomorrow!



And of course, be sure to hop on over to Sketch Saturday to see what the girls have done with Jo's fabby sketch!

Thanks for dropping by!

Hugs,

20 comments:

  1. The flowers really pop on this card! So gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning as usual my friend! I love how you have coloured Charlotte and what you did with the sketch!
    Hugs,
    Peg

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is beautiful! I love her pieced kerchief - the plaid is perfect. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You did a great job coloring her and PP her hair piece. She is gorgeous.

    Kate

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your beautiful layout and colors and you've colored your adorable image beautifully!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous as always. Lovely backing papers. The flowers are perfect for this image you didn't need mini dafs.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Amazing coloring and I love how you did the ribbon!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is gorgeous. Beautiful colouring and lovely papers all in a great layout.

    ReplyDelete
  9. WOW oh WOW Sem this is FABULOUS!!! I LOVE LOV Eyour colors sweetie and your coloring is AMAZING!!!!! EEEEK girl I sooo wanna be like you gf!!! Hope you are having a great week and miss you tons!!! BIGGEST HUGS!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful! Love her checkered cloth. :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love your card! The flowers look great!

    ReplyDelete
  12. OMG! I love this Semsee! Stunning

    ReplyDelete
  13. Gorgeous, Sem! Love the sweet colors and all the flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  14. So beautiful card<I love the image and the colours.
    So gorgeous papers.

    Hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. wow, it is beautiful Sem, such a sweet image and love those sunny colours!

    Happy Crafting, Debxx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Oh my gosh this is beautiful Sem what a perfect compliment to her Charlotte collection!

    ReplyDelete
  17. I love the scarf!! So pretty yellow palette!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Wonderful fresh image, perfect for the season! Fab papers and love the colouring. Ruby x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so very much for taking the time to pop by and for leaving me a comment! I hope you have a wonderful day! Hugs, Sem x