Monday, 14 March 2011

Whimsy Stamps Sneak Peek Day 3 - Meljen's Designs


Hi everyone!  Today the Whimsy Stamps DT are showcasing the brand new Meljen's Designs Rubber Stamps that will be released on Wednesday, along with all the other fabulous new release rubber stamps and dies!  For my sneak peek card I have used the adorable Rainy Day Duckling stamp and paired it with some OA papers:


There is a daily list of the DT who are participating in each of our 4 days of sneak peeks over at the Whimsy Inspiration Blog, so I would love to invite you to hop on over there and have a peek at what my teamies have made for you today!  And don't forget to check back on Wednesday at 12noon EST to participate in our new release BLOG HOP!!  Yay!

Wishing you a wonderful day!

Hugs,

7 comments:

  1. What a delightful Duck. Love the paper piecing. Another of your super cards

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous Card Simonne,Love your choice of beautiful DP,Hugs Debbie x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Simonne, I love your ducky and the papers you used. It looks beautiful!
    Hugs and smiles

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful Card. Love these duck stamps. I love how you paper pieced the umbrella. Love all the DP you used and the wonderful bow. Such a great sneak peek.

    Dawn

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sem girl I LOVE these adorable colors!!! What a fantastic layout and love your bow!!! Beautiful gf, love this!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. AWWW!! Sem, this is too stinkin' CUTE!! LOVE the polka-dotted papers and how you've pieced it on the umbrella!! :) Wonderful layout hun!! HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is darlin Sem!! I just love the pastel colors and your design!! Gorgeous coloring!!
    hugs,
    Chris

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so very much for taking the time to pop by and for leaving me a comment! I hope you have a wonderful day! Hugs, Sem x