Saturday, 19 March 2011

Sketch Saturday #147: YNS Egg Tree


Happy Saturday everyone!  Today I have my Sketch Saturday DT card to share, which is also my YNS Challenge card!  Over at SS we have another fabby sketch by Jo and our sponsor this week is Bunny Zoe Crafts who are offering a £10 gift voucher to one lucky winner


I have used one of the brand new releases from Your Next Stamp for my card, Easter Egg Tree.  It is one of my favourite stamps from our new release.  I used some long-forgotten MME papers that I received with a papercrating magazine last year, and also added some of the BRAND NEW YNS Glittered Skittles embellies to follow our current YNS Challenge of 'Sparkle'. I have used 'Crystal Ice' on my card, but these gorgeous flatback glittery embellies come in a whole host of different colours.

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:

- DYSU#11 Add a Bow
- Little Miss Muffet #5 Brads, Gems or Pearls
- Meljen's Designs #50 Dots
Lexi's Creations #35 Easter
- The Crafty Pad #112 Buttons

Thank you so much for popping by, and I hope you have a wonderful weekend!

Hugs,

17 comments:

  1. Beautiful card ! I like the colors, coloring in is great and the stamp of that easter tree is also amazing.

    Have a nice day,
    Sonja

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful card, love the egg tree, how sweet and such pretty papers too!
    happy crafting, Debxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card. Great colouring and I love the colour combo and those pretty papers. Thanks for joining us at DYSU this week xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is just beautiful, love the soft pretty colours and those fun glittery skittles, I need to get some of those!
    Hugs,
    Peg

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great Easter card - love those papers

    kitten DYSU team

    ReplyDelete
  6. this is just beautiful.. I LOVE the colors and this stamp is adorable.. Way to "Stack Up" at DYSU Challenge and use a BOW on your creation.. Can't wait to see what you create next week..

    HUGS
    Alison
    DYSU-Owner

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Sem! Your card totally made my day! I LOVE the egg tree and those yummy embellies! Beautiful colouring and layout!
    Big Hugs
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wonderful card, love the colors. Thanks for joining us at Do You Stack Up.

    -Wenche

    ReplyDelete
  9. So gorgeous card Sem,I love the image and your papers.

    Hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very pretty. Your coloring is fantastic and the papers are so perfect for this card. Thanks for joining in the Meljen's Designs Challenge this week.

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a delightful card. I love the bright cheerful colors, the adorable image, the card design...just everything!! Thanks for joining us this week at The Crafty Pad for our "button" challenge. We hope to see you again on Sunday for our next challenge. XX

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow, love the egg tree and how it is coloured! Great background paper and love the ribbon and buttons. Thanks for joining us at Lexi's Creations this week.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Sweet card! Beautiful coloring! Thanks so much for joining us at Meljen's Designs!
    Marlena:)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Another fabulous card! It's always such a treat to stop by your blog! Thanks so much for sharing your creation with DYSU this week!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Beautiful card. I love your choice of colours.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Lovely card and beautiful colors! Thanks for joining MelJen's this week:)

    Hugs,
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  17. Dropping by to check out your project! Thanks for playing along in the "Brads, Gems & Pearls" challenge at Little Miss Muffet Stamps. :D

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so very much for taking the time to pop by and for leaving me a comment! I hope you have a wonderful day! Hugs, Sem x