Tuesday, 29 March 2011

SCRSC36: Spring is Sparkling


Happy Tuesday everyone! This week at Sparkle Creations Rubber Stamps challenge we would like to see projects with the theme of 'Anything Spring'.

I haven't finished my card yet, as I had a hospital appointment yesterday .. and... well... the less said about that the better :o(  I will add my card to this post as soon as it's finished - sorry!

Sparkle is sponsoring this week's Crazy 4 Challenge #80 which is a fab sketch.  The prize is 2 SCRS rubber stamps - Travelling Josh and Cruisin' Chloe - so why not do combine our SCRS challenge with the C4C challenge and double your chance of winning some yummy Sparkle Creations rubber!


Sparkle Creations challenge is open to all players. Each week a random winner will be chosen, and they will receive a SCRS rubber stamp. [In order to qualify for a prize, you must use a Sparkle Creations image on your creation.]

Do pop along to the rest of the SCRS DT's blogs to take a peek at their awesome challenge creations:


Finally, you still have a few days left to purchase your SCRS Rin stamp/s at the special price of $5 each with all proceeds going to the Japan Disaster Relief. Click on the pic to be taken straight to the store:


Thanks for dropping by - I will update and re-post this post with my card as soon as it's finished! Hope you have a great Tuesday!

Hugs,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so very much for taking the time to pop by and for leaving me a comment! I hope you have a wonderful day! Hugs, Sem x