Tuesday, 8 March 2011

SCRS#33 Charlotte with a Rose


Happy Tuesday everyone!   Today is definitely a happy day for me because ... it's my BIRTHDAY!!! Woo-hoo!! :o)  It's also pancake day here in the UK, so I get to have pancakes for my birthday brekkie... jam, icecream, lemon juice, cream, maple syrup ... yum!!!  We're planning to go to the flicks today and will most likely see 'The Adjustment Bureau'.


I also have 2 blog posts today.  The first is my Sparkle Creations Rubber Stamps DT make for today's new challenge! This week we have another scrumptious sketch by our lovely Kim and I have used Charlotte with a Rose for my card:


[Sorry it's a pants photograph! I'll update later today with a better one! :o)]

Sparkle Creations challenge is open to all players. Each week a random winner will be chosen, and they will receive a SCRS rubber stamp. [In order to qualify for a prize, you must use a Sparkle Creations image on your creation.]

Do pop along to the rest of the SCRS DT's blogs to take a peek at their awesome challenge creations:


Okay, so I'll be back in about 8 hours with my Your Next Stamp new release blog hop post (that is if Mr Blogger plays nice and posts it!!) , so I'd love it if you popped back then!

Thanks for dropping by!  Hope you have a wonderful day!
Hugs,

12 comments:

  1. Congratulations with your Birthday!!! I wish you a Fantastic Day!!! :o)
    Your card is lovely!! Great Colouring of this cute girl!!! And I love the colours you have used!
    Love the corner die cut too! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy birthday Sem!!! Have a fabulous day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the clours you have used on this one lovely and rich looking. Gorgeous as always

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Birthday Sem, hope you had a fab day :o)
    Hugs,
    Cazza
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Birthday , Semsee,
    van harte gefeliciteerd met je verjaardag
    hugs andrea

    ReplyDelete
  6. gorgeous, Sem! Happy, Happy Birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hope you had a lovely day, Happy Birthday, and fab card too.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a pretty card! Hope your day was great! I want to see that movie, you will have to let me know how it is!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congratulations with your Birthday Sem, and the card is beautifull

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hope you had a SUPER birthday!! Yay to Shrove Tuesday being your birthday this year - of course you had to eat pancakes!! Love this card - your colouring is just fantabulous. xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such a gorgeous card and hope you had a wonderful birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  12. So beautiful card Sem,I love the image and the colours.
    So gorgeous papers.

    Hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so very much for taking the time to pop by and for leaving me a comment! I hope you have a wonderful day! Hugs, Sem x