Tuesday, 15 March 2011

SCRSC34: Lantern Rin


Happy Tuesday everyone! Welcome to a brand new Sparkle Creations Rubber Stamps challenge! This week we have a lovely photo for your inspriation!

I have used Lantern Rin for my card, paired it with some Basic Grey 'Origins' paper, and followed this week's ESS sketch #121.



Sparkle Creations challenge is open to all players. Each week a random winner will be chosen, and they will receive a SCRS rubber stamp. [In order to qualify for a prize, you must use a Sparkle Creations image on your creation.]

Do pop along to the rest of the SCRS DT's blogs to take a peek at their awesome challenge creations:


Thanks for dropping by!

Hugs,

8 comments:

  1. This is so adorable!
    Hugs,
    Peg

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Sem another wonderful card. Love all that paper piecing. The colours are gorgeous

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful card! Love the image and the dp you chose.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So gorgeous card,I love the image and your papers.

    Hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card, Sem! Love your coloring and piecing with these fab papers!

    ReplyDelete
  6. AWWW Sem this is as sweet as can be!!! LOVE yoru color combo and yoru paper piecing is over the top!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sem I don't know what to say. This is just fabulous!!! I knew it was one of Sparkles images before I even read your post. SUPER cute! I love the colors you used. The paper piecing is just over the top perfect. Thank you for playing along with Sketchy Thursday!
    Hugs,
    Tracy

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so very much for taking the time to pop by and for leaving me a comment! I hope you have a wonderful day! Hugs, Sem x