Coredinations cardstock Nightfall FB040 ~ Pink Paislee 6x6 paper pad 'Bayberry Cottage' ~ Martha Stewart border punch & corner punch ~ Versamagic chalk ink 'Tea Leaves GD60' & 'M Black GD91' ~ Prima Pearls & Crystals #300722 ~ Wild Orchid Crafts & Prima flowers
Hey everyone! Sorry I'm a day late posting my Sketch Saturday card, but it's been one of those weekends! I ended up going out to the emergency out-of-hours docs last night at our local hospital. I don't want to go into what's wrong with my health here on a public forum as it's very personal, but it looks like I'm going to be referred to some specialists after suffering for over 6 months, which is certainly a step in the right direction.
Anyway, so back to my DT card. This week our wonderful leader Jo gets to have a rest and one of DT provides the sketch! It's Maya's turn this week, and what a FABULOUS sketch she's given us to play with.
The amazing Tickled Pink Stamps is sponsoring this challenge and the SS DT were very lucky to be given one of the TPS digi stamps to work with for this challenge - thank you Kellie! I have drooled over the gorgeous Lil Lolita Kellita stamp for ages, and so just had to pick it to use on my card.
I'd like to enter this card into the following challenges:
- Tickled Pink Stamps Challenge #5 Punches
- CCEE1105 Punches
- Copic Creations #43 Cool colours from colour wheel (I have used green)
- Digital Tuesday Challenge #96 Shades of Grey plus one other colour (I hope my dark shade of grey, i.e. black counts, and my other colour is green). I have used a digi stamp.
- Little Claire's #1 Anything Goes
- Papertake Weekly Anything Goes + Flowers
- Sew Many Cards #42 Anything Goes
- Sisterhood of Crafters Anything Goes
- Stamp Something Use a digi stamp
- Stamping with the Dragon Anything Goes
Do pop on over to the Sketch Saturday blog to see what amazingness my DT sistahs have created!
Til next time!