Friday, 11 February 2011

Sparkle Creations: Introducing Chef Oliver

Hello everyone and welcome to Day 1 of Sparkle Creations Rubber Stamps new release sneak peeks!

Today, the DT (along with our February guest designer Amber Hight), are showcasing the first of 2 brand new SCRS stamps that will be released tomorrow. So without further ado, I am pleased to introduce ... CHEF OLIVER ...


It's he adorable?  This cute stamp also comes with the sentiment I used "whatcha got cookin'?" I followed thie week's Mojo Monday Sketch #177 and used a combination of October Afternoon 12x12 papers and Pink Paislee Bayberry Cottage 6x6 papers (I love this pad, and got it from Quixotic Paperie!)

Sparkle will be giving away Chef Oliver to one lucky person! For a chance to WIN, you need to visit and comment on all of the designer's Chef Oliver blog posts (links listed below). Then head on over to the SCRS blog and comment on the Chef Oliver post there. You have until midnight EST today to comment and the lucky winner will be announced tomorrow!


Before I go, I want to give you the heads up about a SALE Sparkle is holding at the SCRS store this weekend!!  The sale is from tomorrow (Jan 12th) through January 14th, and all you need to do is use the code LOVE15 when checking out to receive a whopping 15% off your entire order!  So that means you can order the brand new release for $6.80 per stamp!!  Bargain!!!

Thanks for dropping by and 'see' you tomorrow for release day!

Hugs,

21 comments:

  1. This is so cute! I love his pants and mitt!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Too cute, love how you have done Oliver's pants!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMGosh... those pants and mitt are TOO cute!! fabulous card! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Simonne, that little 'chef' is so cute and your card is just GORGEOUS! I love this color combo and you did a wonderful job on choosing the patterns and bring it all together! Perfect :)
    {hugs} Sylvia

    ReplyDelete
  5. love the faux stitching, and the papers are gorgeous. This is a great card

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just love. Adorable Card. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sem, girl, you are amazing! I love the way you paper pieced Chef Oliver's pants and mitt! Perfection!!! Your cards always make me smile. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Another brilliant card with the delightful Ollie. Great choice of papers and that apple is perfect

    ReplyDelete
  9. OH la lah! This is over the top wonderful! I'm digging those pants and his cooking mitt!

    ReplyDelete
  10. How sweet, Sem! Love his matching pants and oven mitt! Great take on the Mojo sketch, too!

    ReplyDelete
  11. love love love his pants and matching mitt!! super cute card.

    ReplyDelete
  12. LOVE his paper pieced mitt and pants! These are some of my fav OA papers ;) Such a cute card!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I LOVE what you did with Chef Oliver's pants! Fabulous card!

    ReplyDelete
  14. your paper piecing is fabulous!!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. That chef is the perfect man!! Cool card!

    ReplyDelete
  16. beautiful coloring and love his pieced pants!! fab card, Sem!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Wow!! This has to be one of my favorite cards!!!! You ROCK!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so very much for taking the time to pop by and for leaving me a comment! I hope you have a wonderful day! Hugs, Sem x