Saturday, 29 January 2011

Whimsy Stamps Circle of Friends Blog Hop


Welcome to the Circle of Friends Blog Hop! If you have arrived here from Linda's blog you are in the right place, if not you may want to start at Crystal's blog so you don't miss anything along the way.

Our Circle of Friends hop is to show our dear friend Annika Ryan that her Whimsy Family is here for her during this difficult time. Everyone needs a circle of friends, and sometimes, during those hard moments, you need to be placed in the center of that circle and be given a big group hug. Though we may be miles away, our hearts are with her along with our support.

Today we all have made her a creation to show her how much we care. Please hop along with us to support our wonderful teammate and friend, Annika.

I have two Whimsy creations especially for dear Annika....

The first is last week's Sketch Saturday DT card using Love in a Bucket and Friendship Ticket Sentiments rubber stamps.  I had already made this card before I heard Annika's sad news, but when I heard what had happened, I really wanted to send it to her.  "Sending hugs" to you, dear girl! 

And the second is a card I made especially for Annika.  I've already posted it on my blog earlier today, as I followed today's new Sketch Saturday sketch.  I used Whimsy Stamps Kenny K Collection- All That rubber stamp.  Although I have never 'met' Annika, I imagine her to be cool, fresh and funky, and definitely "all that". And I hope this will bring a smile to her face!



If you know Annika and would like to make a creation for her please go to the end of the hop at Denise's blog and link a card, then email Crystal at crystalkbk30 at gmail dot com to privately give you her address.

This hop will end on 5th February at 12pm (EST) so you have enough time to create a card!!

Thanks so much for hopping along with us today! Your next stop on the hop is Patricia's blog.

Hugs,

15 comments:

  1. Sem, these are both just precious!! Your coloring rocks and the paper piecing on Kenny K image is darling! :) HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  2. AWW Sem I LOVE these creations, the colors on both of these gf are AMAZING!!!! Absolutely FABULOUS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh both cards are beautiful!! Love your beautiful coloring and yummy papers!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh how fun Sem! I love both of your cards!! Your coloring is stunning and your layouts, dp, and details are GORGEOUS!
    hugs,
    Chris

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the bright colors and that you colored the tickets on the first one! So cute! And card #2 is soooo COOL! Love the way you did the background!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh Sem...two totally gorgeous cards...i love the KK one,her hat looks fab..i want one!...lol...brilliant work as always :0)

    Have a fab weekend
    Hugs and stuff
    San x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Simonne, I admire every single creation you present us with and to know that those two are for me is just amazing!
    Thank you so much - big hugs to you!
    Annika

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabulous cards! I love the papers & happy colors you used on the first. The papers & paper piecing on the second is fab. Love them both! I'm sure Annika will love it

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the pink & blue puppy card. so sweet indeed. And your Kenny K girl with the paper piecing is fabby!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the papers mix. You make them work so good together. Stunning coloring.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your cards are great. Love your puppy in the bucket one, it's just adorable, your coloring is TERRIFIC!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Two beautiful cards and such fabulous colouring just to die for!! Love Chanelle xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a great card, lovely idea!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. So beautiful cards,I love the images and the colours.
    So gorgeous papers.

    Hugs Riet.x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so very much for taking the time to pop by and for leaving me a comment! I hope you have a wonderful day! Hugs, Sem x