Happy Saturday everyone!
I have my Sketch Saturday card to share with you today. We have another fab sketch by Jo and this week we are being sponsored by The Craft Barn.
For my card I chose to use one of the brand new Kenny K Collection for Whimsy Stamps RUBBER stamps - All That. Yep, that's right, a selection of Kenny K images are now available in gorgeous, deep-etched, cling-mounted, Whimsy Stamps red rubber! And at only $7.00 each, I think you will agree they are a STEAL!!
I coloured her with Copics (of course!) and also cut into my Cosmo Cricket Circa 1934 pad that I've been hoarding for ages, LOL!
See that ruffled organza ribbon? ... I made that, hee hee!! We're on a savings kick at the moment, trying to not spend anything more than necessary, and so instead of buying ruffled ribbon, I decided to 'ruffle' it myself. Really, really easy! Just hand sew quite a large running stitch up the centre of the ribbon and then pull to ruffle it! It looks very dark in the piccie, but it's not so 'shadowy' in real-life. I also didn't have any black flowers, so I use my black Copic marker to colour some very pale lilac ones.
Do hop on by the Sketch Saturday blog to see what my fellow teamies have made - all their cards are GORGEOUS!
I'd like to enter this card into the following challenges:
- Bearly Mine #2 Recipe [3 flowers, 2 designer papers, 1 image]
- Craft Your Passion #42 Two patterend papers
- Crafty Cardmakers #38 Floral
- Crafty Catz #67 Flowers
- Dare to be Sassy Thursday #57 Recipe [3 embellies (flowers), 2 patterned papers, 1 ribbon]
- DYSU #4 Patterned Paper
- Friday Fun at Fairy Knoll Flowers
- LIIU #8 Rubber stamp (no digi) and Anything Goes
- Magical Monday #14 Flowers
- OLLCB#72 3 of a kind (I have used 3 flowers)
- PWC138 Sewing (I hand-stitched my ribbon to make it ruffly!)
- The Crafty Pad #105 Girly
- Totally Gorjuss #65 As You Like It (I love the new KK rubber stamps and also my Cosmo Cricket paper - yum!)
Wishing you all a wonderful weekend!