Saturday, 8 January 2011

SS#137 & Sparkle Creations January Release!

Hello everyone and welcome Sparkle Creations Rubber Stamps RELEASE DAY!

Today, the DT (along with our January guest designer Cindy Haffner), are showcasing the second and final January new release SCRS stamp .... CELEBRATING CHLOE!   And the best bit is that both Birthday Josh and Celebrating Chloe are available to buy from today in the SCRS store - YIPPEE! :o)


As it's Saturday and so time for a new sketch over at Sketch Saturday, I thought I'd combine my DT makes and so followed Jo's fabby sketch #137 (sponsored by Simon Says Stamp) for my SCRS new release card. 



Sparkle will be giving away Celebrating Chloe to one lucky person - yippee! For a chance to win, you need to visit and comment on all of the designer's Celebrating Chloe blog posts (links listed below). Then head on over to the SCRS blog and comment on the Celebrating Chloe post. You have until midnight EST today to comment and the lucky winner will be announced tomorrow!

Cindy (GDT)
Kim
Laurel
Lisa
YOU ARE HERE ---> Simonne <--- YOU ARE HERE
Sparkle
Stephanie
Sparkle Creations Rubber Stamps

Thanks for dropping by!  I hope you enjoy our new release and don't forget to check out the fabulous Sketch Saturday creations!

Hugs,

22 comments:

  1. Oh my this is stunning! This just squeals happy! I love everything about your card from your coloring to the super papers - awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just adorable! I love the red and blue!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! This card is so beautiful! Love the colors you chose! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't take this! This Chloe is too awesome!!! I'm just loving seeing how her dress morphs each time I view a new creation. Sem, your coloring and layouts are always so wonderful!

    Kerry

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous, Sem! The colors on this are stunning together!

    ReplyDelete
  6. ::darling:: One of my absolutely FAV color combos!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So beautiful card! Thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such pretty colors, so sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  9. So pretty and such a great color combo!

    ReplyDelete
  10. beautiful - love the papers and your coloring is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such a lovely card! Red and aqua are one of my fav color combos!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great color combo and an adorable stamp!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh Sem she's so precious!! Loving those papers!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love your Chloe card! She is so fun! Cheers,
    Shanna :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Your colouring is outstanding and the colour combo you have chosen is beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. A wonderfull Card. I Love the colors.
    Your Blog is so great, I´m a follower now.

    Nicole

    ReplyDelete
  17. Very nice card, the layers, the colors the embellishments, cute, cute, cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Fabulous. Brilliant colours another super card.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Sem this is so fun and fresh with an amazing color palette!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so very much for taking the time to pop by and for leaving me a comment! I hope you have a wonderful day! Hugs, Sem x