Tuesday, 11 January 2011

Sparkle Creations Challenge #25: Kim's Sketch



Happy Tuesday everyone! Welcome to a brand new Sparkle Creations Rubber Stamps challenge! This week we have a wonderful sketch by the super-talented Kim for you to follow.  I turned the sketch 180 degrees to the right:


I couldn't resist using the just-been-released Birthday Josh stamp for my card.  He is definitely one of my favourite stamps ... but then ALL of Sparkle Creations are amazing, hee hee!  Don't forget that Sparkle is celebrating the SCRS 6-month anniversary and is offering everyone 20% off everything in the store until January 22nd!! WOW!! All you have to do is remember to use the code CELEBRATE when checking out to receive your discount!  That means you can grab each stamp for $6.40 instead of the usual $8.00 - what a bargain! (I think they are awesomely priced at $8 anyway!).

I finally cut into my Basic Grey Marjolaine 6x6 paper pad that was a gift from a very sweet and good friend! (thank you again, sweetie!).  My most fave colour combo of all time is lime green and turquoise blue so this paper couldn't be more perfect for me!

Sparkle Creations challenge is open to all players. Each week a random winner will be chosen, and they will receive a SCRS rubber stamp. [In order to qualify for a prize, you must use a Sparkle Creations image on your creation.]

Do pop along to my SCRS DT sistahs' blogs to take a peek at their beautiful challenge creations:


Thanks for dropping by!

Hugs,

8 comments:

  1. Josh is so fab! I love him in the blue and green!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love these papers and Josh is super cute! Just wonderful, Sem!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OH! He is adorable! I love that BG pack too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love these colors with him! Wonderful card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ah-mazing! Your coloring is just striking as always. I think I need to go check out that sale too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ohhh this is awesome, Semsee!
    Love the image and the layout is fab!
    Hugs from Maya

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so very much for taking the time to pop by and for leaving me a comment! I hope you have a wonderful day! Hugs, Sem x