Tuesday, 4 January 2011

Sparkle Creations Challenge #24: Tie it Up


Happy Tuesday everyone! Welcome to a brand new Sparkle Creations Rubber Stamps challenge! This week we are challenging you to .... TIE IT UP!

As soon as I saw the title of this challenge, I couldn't help but hear the Disney "Shake It Up" theme in my head, LOL!  Having a 9 and a half yr old daughter means that I get to be pretty up-to-date with kids shows and Shake It Up is the latest addition to the UK Disney Channel. So instead of "Shake It Up" it's "Tie It Up".  Anyone who has seen this show will know what I mean ... and anyone who hasn't, well, just ignore my ramblings, ROFL!!

So onto my card!  I have used Charlotte with a Rose for my creation and followed Mojo Monday's brand new sketch #172:



Sparkle Creations challenge is open to all players. Each week a random winner will be chosen, and they will receive a SCRS rubber stamp. [In order to qualify for a prize, you must use a Sparkle Creations image on your creation.]

Do pop along to my SCRS DT sistahs' blogs to take a peek at their beautiful challenge creations:


Thanks for dropping by!

Hugs,

5 comments:

  1. Such a lovely card and you crack me up, lol. Will look forward to seeing your new pic in the morning.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just adorable, Sem! Too funny.. my DD LOVES Shake It Up!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so very much for taking the time to pop by and for leaving me a comment! I hope you have a wonderful day! Hugs, Sem x