Saturday, 1 January 2011

Sketch Saturday & Happy New Year!


Happy New Year everyone!!  Gosh, didn't 2010 just fly by?  I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas and fabulous New Year celebrations last night!

Divvy-old me thought we weren't 'starting back' at Sketch Saturday until next Saturday, duh!!  Sorry girls!!

I will endeavour to make my SS DT card this week, but it will be a few days late, as dd doesn't return to school until Tuesday and of course hubby is home.  This month is going to be extremely busy for me as I have worked out I have 16 DT cards to make, not including YNS CHA stuff and other releases that don't have a definite released date yet!  EEK!!  And there are other things going on IRL that need my time!  Has the 48 hr day been invented yet, LOL!?
So my very first post of 2011 is a bit of dud, but I'm going to post all the deets of the SS challenge even though I don't have a card to show you yet!!

It's DT week over at SS and so our wonderful leader Jo gets to have a rest and one of DT provides the sketch!  It's Jilli's turn today, and what a FABULOUS sketch she's given us to play with to kick off the New Year.  If you take part, you will be entered into the draw to win a $10.00 GC from Create with TLC.


So thank you for dropping by!  HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!! And I hope 2011 is a GREAT year for you!  See you very soon with my first DT make of 2011! *wink*

Hugs,

3 comments:

  1. I agree, it's lovely having hubby and kids around in the holidays, but it doesn't half interfere with the crafting time!!!

    Happy New Year, and I wish you a very happy 2011.

    luv, Mags x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy New Year Simonne!!!

    Hugs,
    Wendy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy new year Sem!!

    You are certainly going to be a very busy crafter will all those DT cards you have to do, cant wait to see them :o)
    hugs and xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so very much for taking the time to pop by and for leaving me a comment! I hope you have a wonderful day! Hugs, Sem x