Tuesday, 4 January 2011

PMS Sneak...Cosette Fairy


Hello PMS fans and welcome to Day 3 of our Paper Makeup Stamps January release sneak peeks!

From the 2nd to the 6th of January the PMS DT are showing sneak peeks of the great new PMS stamps that are going to be released on January 7th! Today is FAIRY DAY and we are showcasing two gorgeous new Fairy stamps, Cosette and Sasha.  I get to show you Cosette Fairy today!


ETA: I have now updated the photo with a better lit one! :o)

Do pop along to my PMS DT sistahs' blogs to take a peek at their sneak peek creations for today:


The stamps will be released on Friday (January 7th) when the PMS DT will hold a fabby New Release BLOG HOP (kicking off at 7:00 AM EST at the PMS blog) where you can hop along to grab the 15% off the entire release discount code!!  Plus why not hop on over to the PMS Forum at 9pm EST on release day (Jan 7th) and join us for lots of fun and chat at the Release Party!  Be there, or be square (... that is unless you live in the UK like me, when you will most likely be fast asleep as we're 5 hours ahead and therefore it'll be 2:00 AM, LOL!).

Thanks for dropping by!

Hugs,

8 comments:

  1. All I can say is WOW! Your coloring just blows me away! This is just beautiful -and wonderfully lit too :0)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, sweet! There's a lovely vintage feel to the image! Very nice!

    luv, Mags x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous! I LOOOVE that mustard-y color. I need to pull out that BG paper myself, I think.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just love your details; the pearls, the border punch which goes with the dp soooo well. Beautiful coloring as well.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Magnificent coloring and accents!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Darling Sem!! Love your coloring!! The details are perfect!
    hugs,
    Chris

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is stunning!! I just love the colors and how you did the background nesties....so cool!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the colours you have used on this. Another stunning card

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so very much for taking the time to pop by and for leaving me a comment! I hope you have a wonderful day! Hugs, Sem x