Friday, 7 January 2011

PMS January Release Blog Hop


Hello everyone and welcome to the Paper Makeup Stamps January new release blog hop!

If you'd like to participate in the hop and you didn't arrive here from Jami's blog where she showcased those adorable bunnies, please CLICK HERE to return to the start of the hop at the PMS blog.

For my blog hop card I have used the beautiful Sasha the Skating Fairy stamp:


This card isn't quite finished, as I want to add some swirly dots all around the image, but .... I thought I'd photograph it before I added them just in case it doesn't quite work out, LOL!  So watch this space for an updated photo ... or not! Ha ha!!

The Release Party starts at 9:00pm EST tonight over at the PMS forum. As usual, there will be plenty of fun, perhaps a challenge and a chance to win some prizes, so why not pop on over?

So now it's time to continue the hop to see what gorgeousness Anita has to show you (Anita has used the beautiful new Moody for Reading - love that stamp!), but before you go, be sure to grab my letter for the 15% off the entire release code:


Have a wonderful day! I hope you enjoy the hop and the new releases!

Hugs,

16 comments:

  1. Love your color palate and the inking is wonderful.
    Debbie
    http://craftywizard.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your coloring and that gorgeous color combo!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is lovely in blue and green...I'm sure your swirly dots will be perfect! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. So beautiful! Your colouring is amazing and I love the colour combo you've chosen!

    ReplyDelete
  5. She's a beauty even with out the swirls, but I would love to see them too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love those colors and such beautiful coloring!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Another beautiful card, Simonne! Love the soft colors used and I got a chuckle over your swirly comment. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great card. Love the soft colors and the corners of the image are a nice dainty touch with the pearls.

    ReplyDelete
  9. The colors are lovely and the card is very elegant!

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a great card, love the colors! I don't think I was ever that flexible - lol. Hugs, antonella :-)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous Sem!! I just love this image and of course your colors and coloring rock as always. Beautiful!
    hugs,
    Chris

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love the colors you used for Sasha and the card. Too funny on taking the picture before trying the swirls. Glad to know I am not the only one that takes pictures before I add a finishing touch just in case hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  13. It's beautiful as is, Simonne! Lovely colors and coloring!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so very much for taking the time to pop by and for leaving me a comment! I hope you have a wonderful day! Hugs, Sem x