Today over at Sketch Saturday we have another wonderful sketch by Jo, and this week we are being sponsored by one of my fave online craft shops, The Craft Barn:
I decided to use my Whimsy Stamps Summer Day Emma stamp - isn't she gorgeous? Sorry for the orangey piccies, but try as I might I couldn't edit this photo to represent how it looks in real life (it's supposed to be a coral pink)... but you get the idea!
Do pop along to Sketch Saturday and have a look at my wonderful team-mates' fabulous cards - you won't be disappointed!
I'd like to enter this card into the following challenges:
2. Creative Card Crew ... Challenge 43 Punch It : I've used - MS Butterfly punch (new!), SU Scallop border punch, Woodware Daisy punches, Woodware corner rounder punch
3. Copic Colour Challenge ... Challenge 49 - E00 E33 R02 : I used E00 for her skin and E33 for her hair, and R02 for her blush.
5. Quixotic Challenges ... Challenge 11 Flutter By : Incorporate butterflies - I've added a punched out butterfly, plus I have butterflies on my image!
6. Cute Card Thursday ... Challenge 97 Blooming Gorgeous : To include flowers - my stamp and paper include flowers, plus I have added some handmade daisies!
7. PaperPlay Challenges ... Week 4 Pink, White & Green : Even though my pink looks very 'coral', I have used pink, white and green for this card!
8. Sweet Stampin Challenge ... Challenge 11 Scallops : I've used my SU Scallop border punch, plus my scalloped circle nesties!
Sorry this is short, but things are rather hectic here at the moment!
Thanks for popping by and have a great weekend!
STAMP: Whimsy Stamps Summer Day Emma
COLOURING MEDIA: Copic Ciaos (E00 E02 E21 R20 R02 R32 RV21 E51 E33 E35 YG11 G21 G99)
PAPER: K&Co 'McKenna' 6x6 pad
CARDSTOCK: Core'dinations ColorCore 12x12 (RR010 & RR020)