Tuesday, 21 December 2010

Whimsy Stamps December Blog Hop WINNER

Hey everyone!

Just popping on here to draw and announce the grand prize winner of the Whimsy Stamps December blog hop.  I pressed the button and it came out with .....

...which makes the lucky winner JULIE HOFFMAN.  Huge CONGRATULATIONS Julie!!  You win all NINE of the gorgeous rubber stamps that were released on 8th December.  [To view my original blog hop post and details of the stamps you have won, click here].  Please email Denise to claim your prize, remembering to include your full postal address (including country). 
Hugs,

3 comments:

  1. Wow! Thank you so much! I'm super excited!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats to Julie! What a marvelous Christmas present!!
    R/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so very much for taking the time to pop by and for leaving me a comment! I hope you have a wonderful day! Hugs, Sem x