Sunday, 19 December 2010

Wheeeeeeeeeeeee!


is sponsoring ...



Hey everyone!

Today Sparkle Creations Rubber Stamps is sponsoring Cupcake Inspirations challenge #90!  The prize for this challenge is Cupcake Ruby, plus everyone who participates in the challenge will get a 10% off code - how awesome is that!? Just make sure you use the code CUPCAKE when checking out to apply the 10% discount - the code is good for the duration of the challenge which runs for one week.

Here is the photo for this week's inspiration courtesy of http://www.highlandbakery.com/  This amazing cake (yes, it is a cake, LOL!) was made by Karen Portaleo.  Do visit Karen's website - you will be blown away by her talent! She is AMAZING!


So for my humble creation, I decided to take the general theme of "Christmas" as my inspiration and made this card using Sledding Chloe:


They look like they are having SO much fun sledding down the hills, LOL!

Thanks for dropping by!

Hugs,

10 comments:

  1. Cute card....very cheerful! Love the snow effect! Linda C

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW, what an amazing card hon, your colouring is fantastic! Love it :o)
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a gorgeous card.

    Hugs Riet.x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Woah, love your card. So fresh and cheerful. I can imagine myself sledging along the way with the cute characters. Love the colours you used. Thanks for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous Sem!! I just love this image and your coloring and texture is awesome! Love it girl!
    hugs,
    Chris

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's a lovely card and very funny
    I love these green hills
    and trees colors

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this, so cute and fun! Wonderful!!! Have a wonderful Christmas!
    Hugs,
    Peggy

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so very much for taking the time to pop by and for leaving me a comment! I hope you have a wonderful day! Hugs, Sem x