Friday, 17 December 2010

Sparkle Creations sponsoring Flashback Friday


Just a quick post to let you know that Sparkle Creations Rubber Stamps is sponsoring today's Flashback Friday challenge. The challenge is to post the first card you blogged about that featured an unexpected find from your home.  The prize is Celebrating Chloe, which is not due to be released until January 8th!

I spent a good while reading through my blog posts, but I couldn't find one in which I'd featured an unexpected find from my home, so unfotuantely I'm unable to play along with this challenge!  But hopefully you will be able to! FYI  You don't need to make anything new, just re-post an old creation which fits the theme! 
Hugs,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so very much for taking the time to pop by and for leaving me a comment! I hope you have a wonderful day! Hugs, Sem x