Friday, 10 December 2010

Sparkle Creations: Introducing Cupid Emily

Hello everyone and welcome to Day 1 of Sparkle Creations Rubber Stamps new release sneak peeks!

Today, the DT (along with our December guest designer Suzanne Czosek), are showcasing the first of 2 brand new SCRS stamps that are due to be released tomorrow. So without further ado, I am pleased to introduce ... CUPID EMILY:


[Sorry the photo is a bit naff.  I took it at night, and so the colours are not quite right, particularly Emily's skin and dress!  I'll update as soon as I get some decent daylight!]. ETA: Updated piccie added now!

It was fabulous to make something other than a Christmas card! I think I'm all Christmas-carded out at the moment, although I do have a few more I need to make.  It was also great to have the chance to use my extremely neglected Martha Stewart heart punch and the lovely MME Be Loved papers - I love these!

Unfortunately I have some upsetting news regarding my tooth - the one I had re-root-canalled 4 weeks ago and was having emergency treated yesterday.  Well, it turns out that the only solution is to have it extracted! Sob! I'm really annoyed as I paid £350 for it to be root canalled back in August!!  He was going to extract it there and then, but after explaining to me that it's very likely to break whilst being extracted (there's a curve at the bottom of the root) and so he'll then have to go in and remove the snapped off bit, I chickened out and said I'll have it done at a different time.  Once I'd gone to reception to book the appointment, they said the first available date is not until January 19th - that's 6 weeks!!!  I've never known a dental surgery with such a long wait!!  So in hindsight I wish I'd had it removed yesterday.  I bet I'll end up going in as an emergency and having it removed as I can't see me being able to wait 6 weeks!

Anyway, enough of my tooth saga, LOL!

Be sure to visit all rest of the SCRS designers for more peeks of Cupid Emily. Sparkle will be giving away Cupid Emily to one lucky person! For a chance to win, you need to comment on all of the designer's blogs (list below). Then head on over to the SCRS blog and comment on the Emily post. You have until midnight EST each day to comment. The lucky winner will be announced the following day!

Suzanne (GDT)
Kim
Laurel
Lisa
YOU ARE HERE ---> Simonne <--- YOU ARE HERE
Sparkle
Stephanie
Sparkle Creations Rubber Stamps

Thanks for dropping by and see you tomorrow for a peek of the other darling new stamp in this month's new release!

Hugs,

20 comments:

  1. love your card you did a great job showing off this adorable image.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sorry to hear about your tooth. I do hope you get it out sooner! Your card is just darling though!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely card.
    I wish i can color as good as you.
    Lena x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful colouring as always. Totally gorgeous card. Another super image of Lucy but think I will resist her this time.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stunning card, so pretty.
    Hugs Sonia xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful! Love the colors you used!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love
    The paper and the image is perfect
    a beautiful card

    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wonderful image and great card.
    Hugs
    Tanya

    ReplyDelete
  9. Absolutely gorgeous, Sem! Soo sorry to hear about your tooth.. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very pretty I love your colors. This image is so cute I can't wait to see the rest.
    ~Patricia

    ReplyDelete
  11. this is beautiful!! Gorgeous coloring and the whole card is just fantastic

    ReplyDelete
  12. Super cute. I love the way you colored her.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I really like the soft colors on your card. Very nice!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Sorry to hear about your tooth...
    Your card is so very beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  15. oh my - the texture you achieved in her hair is amazing! Lovely colouring!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love your card. Coloring is great.

    ReplyDelete
  17. First, I just love looking at your cards! Your coloring is so well thought out and I love to see how you combine papers with their patterns and colors too. :) Second, I am so sorry for what you are going through with your tooth right now! I hope you'll be able to get it taken care of sooner rather than later. Hang in there!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Beautiful card. Love the softer colors you used for this one.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so very much for taking the time to pop by and for leaving me a comment! I hope you have a wonderful day! Hugs, Sem x