Tuesday, 14 December 2010

Sparkle Creations Challenge #23: Stitching


Happy Tuesday everyone! Welcome to a brand new Sparkle Creations Rubber Stamps challenge!  This week we are challenging you to add stitching to your creation - real or 'faux'.

This challenge will be our last for this year, but we will be back with our first challenge of 2011 on January 4th, so be sure to mark this in your calendars!

For my card I used my favourite stamp, Cafe Lucy, and followed Sketch #94 over at Card Patterns (turning it 90 degrees to the left)!  And for the stitching element I chose to use some grograin ribbon that already had some stitching!


Sparkle Creations challenge is open to all players. Each week a random winner will be chosen, and they will receive a SCRS rubber stamp. [In order to qualify for a prize, you must use a Sparkle Creations image on your creation.]

Do pop along to my SCRS DT sistahs' blogs to take a peek at their beautiful challenge creations:

Kim
Suzanne Czosek (guest designer)

Thanks for dropping by!

Hugs,

10 comments:

  1. Such a darling card! I love this Lucy too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the bright warm colors! especially as we are sitting below zero. :) Gorgeous card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous as always. Lovely use of red and orange which until I started making cards I thought clashed. Perfect colouring as usual.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sem girl this is SWEET!!! I LOVE LOVE your colors on this, your coloring girl floors me!! LOVE this GF!! Hope you are having a great week!! Big Huge hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  5. How delightful! I love how warm your colors are and how you worked pink into the color scheme. Perfect! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello Sem
    I think you said it before
    I love the image of Lucy ...
    Beautiful color combinations

    ReplyDelete
  7. So sweet, Sem! Makes me want to go get a cup of coffee now!

    ReplyDelete
  8. So gorgeous card,I love the image and your papers.

    Hugs Riet.x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Another beauty! Thank you for joining us at Card Patterns this week.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so very much for taking the time to pop by and for leaving me a comment! I hope you have a wonderful day! Hugs, Sem x