Tuesday, 7 December 2010

Sparkle Creations Challenge #22: Colour Challenge


Hi again everyone!  So sorry I am a few hours late with my Sparkle Creations Rubber Stamps challenge DT make! Lots going on IRL... but I won't bore you with my woes! :o)  So this week we have a super colour challenge for you - black, white and red!

For my DT challenge card I have used Cafe Lucy and followed the super sketch over at Sketches by Carly, flipping in and using it in its mirror-image.


For those of you who don't know, Carly is Kristine Breach's 12-year-old daughter and she runs a fab challenge blog creating the most wonderful sketches.  If you haven't stumbled across this challenge blog until today, go check it out and be sure to bookmark it! 

I chose to follow Carly's sketch for my SCRS challenge card because Sparkle Creations Rubber Stamps is sponsoring Carly's challenge this week!! The prize is both of the brand new not-yet-released Valentine-themed SCRS stamps that are due to be released this weekend!  WOW!!  The SCRS DT will start previews of the new stamps on Friday (10th December) and they will be available to buy from the SCRS store from Saturday (11th December).  The winner of the SCRS-sponsored Sketches By Carly challenge will be drawn on December 17th, so you have plenty of time to enter!


Sparkle Creations challenge is open to all players. Each week a random winner will be chosen, and they will receive a SCRS rubber stamp. [In order to qualify for a prize, you must use a Sparkle Creations image on your creation.]  So why not combine both challenges and you'll be in with a chance to win not one, not 2, but 3 Sparkle Creations stamps!!

Do pop along to my SCRS DT sistahs' blogs to take a peek at their beautiful challenge creations, and don't forget to visit our wonderful December Guest Designer, the fabby Suzanne:


I'd like to enter this card into the following challenges:

1. One Stop Craft Challenge #109 - Coffee or tea inspiration

Thanks for dropping by!

Hugs,

8 comments:

  1. I LOVE this card, fabulous job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the bold colours that you have used. Coloured perfectly as always.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What fabulous colours and I love the image. Thanks for joining in this weeks OSCC.
    Hugs Shelley xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wowza, what a sweet card ~ such a nice addition to my coffee/tea challenge at the OSC. Good luck in the draw!

    Cat

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous card Sem!! Love that image and how you colored it and of course you can't go wrong with POLKA-DOTS! =) Thanks for playing in Carly's Sketch challenge! =)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Simonne!:)
    LUV the detailed embellishment flower.

    xxCARLYxx

    ♥♥♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so very much for taking the time to pop by and for leaving me a comment! I hope you have a wonderful day! Hugs, Sem x