Friday, 10 December 2010

PMS M4TW52: Dandy Wishes

Hi everyone!

I thought I'd join in with this week's Paper Makeup Stamps M4TW challenge, which is being hosted by the lovely Tina!  Tina has given us a gorgeous photo as inspiration this week:


I have taken inspiration from the colour of the wicker basket (Kraft) and the wonderful floral patterns of the numerous gorgeous fabrics on the lower shelf at the very bottom of the photograph, plus the blues and purples:


Yep, that's right, I've altered some more Moleskine pocket cahiers!!  I used one of my favourite PMS stamps, Dandy Wishes.  This fabulous stamp set is available to buy direct from Paper Makeup Stamps HERE, or if you live in the UK you can buy it from Elaine at Quixotic Paperie



I stamped the largest stamp of the set onto the front of the cahier, and then added the "wish" stamp in the top right corner.  I added some 3mm gems to the centres of the dandelions for added prettiness! I also stamped the smaller multiple dandelion stamp on the back inside cover.




These make a fab and quick gift, and I already have 'orders' from all my family members to make/give them one each for Christmas! :o)  Here are a few of the ones I've made with purple, pink and blue gems, all packaged and ready to go:


Finally, I'd like to enter the following challenges:

1. The Shabby Tea Room #39 - to creat a holiday gift item or gift set.
2. Creative Card Crew - Anything Goes
3. ABC Challenge - J is for Jewels or Gems
4. Cute Card Thursday #142 - Floral Frenzy

Thanks for dropping by!

Hugs,

8 comments:

  1. What a clever idea! Love the little added blings in the centers of the flowers.
    Thanks for sharing! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sem
    nice idea
    they look so beautiful packaged

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG what a great idea!! This is gorgeous!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great idea
    Thanks for joining us at CCC this week.
    Best wishes, Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love it! thanks for joining us this week at The Shabby Tea Room!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Pretty little gift cards ... thanks for sharing with us in the Tea Room :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a fabulous gift idea! Love the little gem accents and added flower on the back cover too. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so very much for taking the time to pop by and for leaving me a comment! I hope you have a wonderful day! Hugs, Sem x