Tuesday, 7 December 2010

PMS December Fan Blog Hop

Hello everyone and welcome to the Paper Makeup Stamps December Fan blog hop!  Since we aren't releasing any new stamps this month, we thought it would be fun to hold a blog hop and invite PMS fans to join us!

So....if you'd like to participate in the hop and you didn't arrive here from the fabulous Shaela's blog, please CLICK HERE to return to the start of the hop at the PMS blog.

For today's card I have used the adorable Claire Christmas Fairy stamp from our recent PMS November release.  If you think this card looks familiar, you're not wrong....but I promise you it IS a new card, never-before-seen on my blog.  I loved this stamp so much when I made my card for the PMS November blog hop, that I decided to use it again and also follow the same Mojo Monday sketch #163 as it works so well with this stamp!  I think Claire  looks so serene dresed in purple, and I love the non-traditional colours of the snowflake paper and how it allows the Nutcracker to really 'pop':


So what about the prizes, huh?  Well, one lucky blog hop commenter will receive a grab bag of stamp goodies! BUT we don't know which blog this prize will be drawn from, so to make sure you're in with a chance to win this commenter prize, be sure to comment on every blog throughout the hop!  (Entry to the commenter draw will close on December 14th).

So now it's time to continue the hop to see what gorgeousness Angie Sprouse has to show you.  But just in case...here is a complete hopping list for ya:



Thank you for hopping with us today, and may I take this opportunity to wish all the PMS design team and PMS friends and fans a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!

Hugs,

23 comments:

  1. OOOOWEE Sem I absolutely LOVE the purple...this is totally BEAUTIFUL and your coloring OMG!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. very sweet! I hope you have a merry Christmas!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh the softness of this card is dreamy! A beautiful job, Sem!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooh, this makes my heart melt! I love Claire in purple. :) You should upload this card to the Friday Free-4-All challenge on Splitcost! :) It's gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh wow! Your coloring on her nightgown is sooooo, so gorgeous! Beautiful card! smiles....

    ReplyDelete
  6. this is absolutely beautiful simonne! I love it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. She is so beautiful!!!
    Hugs,
    Raven

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabulous coloring! I love how the little Nutcracker is really noticed. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. So pretty in the purples!! Wonderful card!

    ReplyDelete
  10. this is beautiful, I don't blame you for making another similar one!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a gorgeous card!! I love the purple!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love your coloring and the Christmas image. Very nice! I'm quickly becoming a fan of the stamps.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hope I'm duplicating my post but I really like your coloring, the stamp image and design. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I totally agree with you about the purple and the Mojo Monday sketch. I really liked that sketch to begin with. Gorgeous card!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Just love your card!Thanks for the hop!

    ReplyDelete
  16. So gorgeous Simonne! I love the soft colours and your colouring is amazing! Beautiful creation!

    ReplyDelete
  17. She's so pretty in purple! Lovely card :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. Darling! such wonderful soft colors and beautiful coloring!

    ReplyDelete
  19. So beautiful! I love the purple snowflake paper and you are so right that Claire looks so serene in purple!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Your holiday card is so very lovely! Thanks so much for sharing with us and HAPPY HOLIDAYS to you and yours!

    http://lillianchild.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. Merry Christmas to you too! What an amazing card! Love the purple and sparkle on her wings...super card!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so very much for taking the time to pop by and for leaving me a comment! I hope you have a wonderful day! Hugs, Sem x