Thursday, 16 December 2010

Kenny K at Whimsy Stamps!!!!



Whimsy Stamps have some fab news to share with you today - we have a new rubber artist joining our team.... KENNY KIERNAN!

As many of you will know, Kenny K is currently a digital stamp artist (amongst many other things) and although Whimsy will not be carrying any Kenny K digis, we are making some of Kenny's existing designs into rubber and then hopefully adding some new designs along the line that will be exclusive to the Whimsy rubber collection!

So to celebrate this wonderful new venture, the Whimsy Stamps DT plus our fab special Whimsy guests Elaine Hughes, Deb, and Janna, are holding a BLOG HOP to showcase the EIGHT images that are being made into rubber:

All That
Devilish Donna
Download Diva
Kitty Katastrophe
Luscious Linda
Movie Star
Rock Chick
Troublemaker

Remember that Whimsy Stamps will be carrying the rubber versions of these stamps only. Kenny K will continue to offer the digital versions in his store. The rubber stamps are available to PRE-ORDER from today from the Whimsy store, and will hopefully be in stock and start shipping during the week of the 27th!

Our super-talented Ann (Raindrop Echo Designs) has designed some wonderful digital sentiments that work fabulously with these images - thank you Ann! These are also being released today and are available to buy instantly HERE!

If you would like to participate in the hop, then you're at the right place because the hop starts right here at my blog!

The hop starts today (Thursday December 16th at noon EST) and ends on Thursday December 23rd at noon EST.

For this hop we have 4 different prize draws! The grand prize of ALL 8 of the new release rubber stamps is being hosted by Denise at the very end of the hop, but there are also 3 mini candy stops throughout the hop! I'm not going to tell you where they are, so you'll just have to keep on hopping to find them! *wink* [Winners will be announced on December 23rd after the hop ends - what a wonderful Christmas present for those lucky hoppers!]

For my blog hop creation I used ... Download Diva and Rock Chick!  I also used one of Ann's super co-ordinating sentiments, and as they are digis I was able to size it perfectly for my circle punches:


I had an absolute BLAST colouring these 2 images!  Yes, it took ages, but I REALLY enjoyed it!  Oops, as I'm typing this I can see a mistake - I've forgotten to colour Download Diva's earring!! LOL!  I'll make sure I rectify that shortly! :o)

So now it's time for you to continue the hop by hopping on over to Lori's blog where I know she has something amazing to show you!

Finally, here is a complete blog hop list in hopping order:


Thank you so much for hopping with us today and I hope you enjoy this exciting new release!

Hugs,

49 comments:

  1. What a super creation!! Love thses two cuties together, great colors and love your papers!!

    Hugs,
    Patricia

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW Your colouring is fantastic.Gorgeous.
    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is absolutely adorable! Thanks so much for sharing...ksjennings at gmail dot com and http://karelj.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Wow Kenny K in Rubba
    stamps that is lol
    Gorgeous card Sem this is going to be a fun hop
    Anne xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Words fail me Sem . The colouring on this is awesome. This has to be one of your best cards yet. FABULOUS

    ReplyDelete
  6. So gorgeous Sem, love your colouring and how you paired these two together, great idea, the sentiment is perfect too! hugs Debx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those two together looks great! Beautiful card. hugs, Jeanet

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow--what a great card. I love what you did to show off the image.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great Card and colors! I never would have noticed the erring if you hadn't pointed it out! LOL Thanks for such a great color example on these two images!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hey Sem!! This is such a beautiful card!! LOVE your colors and how you've combined TWO of the images together!! Very clever! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow Sem, what a wonderful card you made and I lOVE these stamps!! Gorgeous vibrant colours, they fit these two gals!! Creative greetz, Frea

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love these images. I have looked at Kenny's digi's many times and actually have 2 of his xmas ones and love them.... Love your card.... The colors are great and your coloring is great as well....

    ReplyDelete
  13. Such an awesome card Sem! Love how you used both images and your coloring is just gorgeous! Love the papers and details too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wauuwww what a gorgeous card!!!! Great images!!!

    gr. arjette.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Great card, would love to do this one for my granddaughter.

    ReplyDelete
  16. What a BRILLIANT card - so striking! And those images are just fantastic.

    Hugs

    Judi x

    ReplyDelete
  17. What a beautiful card! Those stamps work really well together! =)

    ReplyDelete
  18. Love your card...coloring is devine!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Simmone-
    This is totally fresh!!! I love your coloring details!! ( I envy that can color, I'm still learning!!!))) I love the pink and brown combo.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Hiya Simmone, gorgeous card chuck. Love the images and stunning colour work.

    Mel X

    ReplyDelete
  21. This is adorable Sem!! I just love his images and you have coloured them up beautifully!!

    Courtney~

    ReplyDelete
  22. Wow Sem this is gorgeous, i,m thrilled that Kenny Kiernan has decided to make some into rubber, i don,t really get on well with digis.
    Thanx for sharing.
    (hugs)
    Trish (-:

    ReplyDelete
  23. Gorgeous card and fabulous colouring too!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Sem, this is beautiful! Your colouring is amazing, just love what you've done with the images. Fab paper and great sentiment too. Love it! Hugs Jillix

    ReplyDelete
  25. WOW!! Amazing card and colouring skills!

    ReplyDelete
  26. Gorgeous project! I love Kenny K! Thanks for the hop :)

    ReplyDelete
  27. Gorgeous! Love these stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  28. Stunning card, Sem! Fantastic colouring.
    hugs, Vanja

    ReplyDelete
  29. Oh my word Sem, I just LOVE how you used both these images on your card...this is sooo fabulous and sooo much fun...Girl and your coloring is over the top!!! You soooo rocked these images!! Big Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  30. Wow Sem! You are incredible!! I just love your coloring and how you used two images on one card!! You so rocked these images!
    hugs,
    Chris

    ReplyDelete
  31. wow ... Amazing card
    Hair colors are perfect
    I love it

    ReplyDelete
  32. Hi Sem!
    You have created the most stunnin' card in the whole entire world!
    Kenny K looks like he has some good digi images, I might check them out, but I cant buy any since I haven't got any ink for the printer.
    Oh well, I bet one day your gonna be a famous card maker :).

    Sarah♥10

    ReplyDelete
  33. Gorgeous Simonne! Your coloring is amazing! I love these images!! big hugs, Angela

    HAPPY HOLIDAYS!!

    ReplyDelete
  34. Awesome card! I love how you combined two of Kenny's images and your coloring is wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  35. Wow, wow, these stamps are gorgeous - as is your card!

    ReplyDelete
  36. Great coloring on these images. My granddaughters would love these two. Thanks for a chance to win.

    Babe

    ReplyDelete
  37. Love the images . great cards x

    ReplyDelete
  38. What a delightful talent, his designs are incredible. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  39. Simone, this was a great!! blog hop. So many talented artists and the new stamps are a must have. He has a delightful way of putting charm and spunk and sass into these little cuties. Thanks for making my morning. Merry Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  40. Great card Semsee, love the gorgoeus images here and both girls are coloured wonderfully! Ruby x

    ReplyDelete
  41. Thank you for sharing your creation. I really like the colours you used and the colouring is absolutely fab!!! All the shading, and all, no wonder it took you ages. Very nice card, and Download Diva is one of my favourite image from the new release.

    ReplyDelete
  42. Gorgeous coloring job...Love these stamps.

    ReplyDelete
  43. ^Your coloring is sooo amazing and I lovve the images of Kenny K

    ReplyDelete
  44. What a lovely card, with a great stamp.

    Marie-Anne

    ReplyDelete
  45. WooW, what two cool girls!
    The card I like very.
    Hugs Manuela

    ReplyDelete
  46. Wow!! how gorgeous is this card. I love those images and your colouring is utterly amazing. Beautiful creation Sem.
    Suzi x

    ReplyDelete
  47. These images are adorable! My 8 year old daughter just loves them! This sample is so pretty and fun! Your coloring is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  48. Gorgeous card! I love how you combined the two images.

    ReplyDelete
  49. Absolutely fabulous, love the colors

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so very much for taking the time to pop by and for leaving me a comment! I hope you have a wonderful day! Hugs, Sem x