Thursday, 18 November 2010

Your Next Stamp New Release BLOG HOP

Welcome to the Your Next Stamp November New Release BLOG HOP!

We've got some fabulous new YNS stamps to showcase today! These new stamps are available to buy right now from the Your Next Stamp store along with all your YNS favourites. We also have 2 wonderful guests joining us for our hop - the amazing Jen del Muro, and our fabulous November YNS Guest Designer Kerry Urbatch. Welcome girls!

If you would like to participate in the hop and you didn't arrive here from the wonderful and super-talented  Crystal's blog, please CLICK HERE to return to the start of the hop at the Maureen's blog, as you don't want to miss these fab new releases!

The hop starts today (Thursday November 18 at 03:00 EST) and ends on Saturday November 20 at midnight EST.

As always, here at Your Next Stamp, we have a wonderful prize for you to win! One lucky winner will be drawn at random from the comments at Karen's blog to receive a new release stamp package. It's not a requirement for you to comment at every stop along the hop to be eligible, but the DT would sure love to hear what you think of their new release creations!

Not only is Karen offering an amazing hop prize, she's also holding a special 20% OFF YOUR ORDER sale which is running for an entire week (from today untli November 25 at midnight EST)! Be sure to enter the code YNSNOV when checking out at http://www.yournextstamp.com/ to receive your 20% discount!

So onto my blog hop creation! I have used 3 of the new mini stamps (mini Ellie loves to skate, mini Snowman, mini Christmas tree).  There are 8 new mini stamps being released today, and you can either buy them separately or in one pack HERE where you will receive a 15% discount on the cost of buying them individually.


So now it's time for you to hop on over to the gorgeous Kerri's blog as she is the next stop on our hop and I know she has something amazing to show you, but I'd love it if you left me a comment before you go! *wink*

Before I go I'd just like to remind you all about our current YNS Challenge chosen by the wonderful Crystal! It ends on Tuesday November 23, so you still have plenty of time to join in! The challenge is extra special as we are being co-sponsored by Really Reasonable Ribbon, so why not hop on over to the YNS Challenge blog and join in!

Thanks so much for hopping with us today! I hope you enjoy our new release!

Jen del Muro   http://iheart2stamp.com
Crystal Irwin  http://crystalkbk.blogspot.com
YOU ARE HERE ---> Simonne Clay  http://semsee.blogspot.com <--- YOU ARE HERE
Karen Dedman  http://yournextstamp.blogspot.com (GRAND PRIZE DRAW)

Hugs,

28 comments:

  1. Hi Sem, that is a very bright and cheerful card with those 3 lovely little images. Wel done! Greetz, Frea

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab card aren't these mini's so cute, thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable card! Love the little images!

    ReplyDelete
  4. love your very merry and bright card

    ReplyDelete
  5. AW! This is darling Sem!! I just love your coloring and the images you used!! The dp and colors are perfect!
    hugs,
    Chris

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this Sem! You totally brought my vision to life!!! I pictured using 3 mini's on a card and just never had a chance to bring it to life yet! Thank you! Fabby coloring too!!!
    Hugs
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh I just love these colors! Adorable card, Simonne!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love this card! I always love to see none traditional colors.... looks fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  9. One of my faves on the hop! I just LOVE everything about it! FABULOUS. TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  10. The minis are so cute! Love the papers and colors! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  11. like the colors and the 3 small pictures.. its fun se follow the blog hop and see all this nice cards..

    Jayne

    ReplyDelete
  12. Sem this is just TOOOOOO CUTE, I JUST LOVE how you used these minis..what a fantastic idea sweetie!!! Beautiful work WOOWEE you rock girl!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. OMG!! Your card is adorbale!! It makes me smile!! I love your layout and DP.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi Sem
    lovely stamps
    and the card is beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  15. Cute card! I love the minis.

    Jennifer

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love the bright colors on this card, they really pop and make me smile. Great job! And your coloring is excellent!

    ReplyDelete
  17. OMGosh, what a sweet card ... lovin the little mini stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  18. So cute and fun! Love that paper and how you used the 3 images!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Awww...So cute. Love the mix of greens and the pp is fabulous!!! Of course, your coloring is always to die for!

    PS...My post is up with a chance to WIN a FREE FOOTBALLER stamp!!! Sorry for the Blogger snafu!

    Kerry

    ReplyDelete
  20. Cute and sweet card Simonne. Fun coloring and fun layout :o)
    Hugs,
    Cabio

    ReplyDelete
  21. Sooo cute!! You have to give me some tips on coloring! I cant wait to take my class. Love your card sweetie!! xo :) :) :) :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  22. What a bright and merry winter card! I am going to have to look into this mini stamp set, after all I can tell my hubby I saved 15% :)

    ReplyDelete
  23. Love these mini stamps - especially Ellie! Just ordered the larger Ellie from the shop. 2 of my granddaughters are learning to skate so I can't wait to make them each a card.

    ReplyDelete
  24. AWW!! Sem, this is just precious girl!! I love the colors and yummy papers you've used!! Hope you have a wonderful weekend!!HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  25. Hello Sem, oh this is too cute, love your coloring!!

    Hugs,
    Patricia

    ReplyDelete
  26. I love your use of colours on this card -- it is so bright and cheerful. The stamps are adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  27. I love this card with all the fun mini images!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so very much for taking the time to pop by and for leaving me a comment! I hope you have a wonderful day! Hugs, Sem x