Wednesday, 10 November 2010

YNS Challenge #29: YNS it!!

Happy Wednesday everyone!  Today we have a brand new challenge over at YNS Challenges and it's the wonderful, sweet, caring and super-talented Crystal who has chosen this fortnight's challenge.  Crystal is challenging us to ... YNS IT!  So we want you to use at least 2 of the following on your creations - the colour Yellow, Nestabilities dies, and/or to add Stickles.

I have chosen Yellow and Stickles for my creation.  I have used the Merry Mouse Candle stamp, and the "Winter Wishes" sentiment is from the Penguin Greetings stamp set:


This fortnight's YNS challenge is being co-sponsored by the Really Reasonable Ribbon company, who are generously offering a $10 gift certificate for one lucky winner!  So we have a couple of the RRR DT joining us for this challenge (Cheryl and Trudy), plus we welcome our November YNS Guest Designer, Kerry Urbatch, and our YNSC29 guest designer, Julie Thornton!  Phew!!  So there is a LOT of eye candy for you to check out over at the challenge blog today!!

As I was saying to Crystal yesterday, I seem to not be able to leave my SU Kraft card alone at the moment, and am using it in EVERY card I make!! LOL!  I don't know why - perhaps it's because it seems to go with everything?  Or perhaps it's because I'm making Christmas cards and it gives a nice warm feeling to them?  I don't know, LOL!  But anyhow, I have used SU Kraft cardstock to make this card and paired it with some yummy Cosmo Cricket 6x6 paper.  I have followed the super sketch SSS81 over at The Sweet Stop, turning it 90 degrees to the right.

I do hope you will pop by the YNS Challenge blog and see what yumminess my YNS DT sisters and super guests have made - I promise you won't be disappointed!

Thanks, as ever, for dropping by! :o)  Be back tomorrow with my Whimsy Stamps new release blog hop creations!!

Hugs,

11 comments:

  1. Oooh... so cute and so beautiful! Lovely card!!

    Saskia :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. AW!! How cute!! I just love your coloring of this adorable image and your choice of colors and layout!! You sure rocked the challenge gf!
    hugs,
    Chris

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's great
    I love the traditional colors of Christmas
    A big hug

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my gosh Sem...how cute is that image!!! I love it!! Fantastic layout too!! Thanks for sharing sweetie! HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  5. He is delightful. Another outstanding card

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just ADORE This Sem, these colors together are FABULOUS and I SOOOOO LOVE THE Kraft GF!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh this is so sweet! thanks for playing along with us at The Sweet Stop!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a cute image and card! Thanks for playing at The Sweet Stop!

    ReplyDelete
  9. this is just wonderful.. Thanks for playing at the Sweet Stop.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so very much for taking the time to pop by and for leaving me a comment! I hope you have a wonderful day! Hugs, Sem x