Friday, 12 November 2010

Sparkle Creations Rubber Stamps: Introducing...Coffee on the Street Josh

Hello everyone and welcome to Day 1 of Sparkle Creations Rubber Stamps new release sneak peeks!

Today, the DT (along with our November guest designer Mercy Kerin), are showcasing the first of 2 brand new SCRS stamps that are due to be released tomorrow. So without further ado, I am pleased to introduce ... STREET CORNER JOSH:


I followed one of Jo's fabby past Sketch Saturday sketches - SS109 - for this card.  Whenever I'm lacking inspiration and I can't find a 'current challenge' sketch that I like, I hop on over to I Need A Sketch where Jo has popped all the sketches she's designed to date for various challenge blogs (including Sketch Saturday). So if you ever need a sketch, you know where to go now! {{grin}}

I'm going to give this card to my DH.  He's a coffee lover and I want to say thank you to him for being so wonderful and supportive.  I am so blessed to have found him all those years ago! :o)

Would you like to win a stamp? All you need to do is comment on every one of the DT's posts plus the SCRS blog to be added to the draw.  You have until midnight EST to comment and a random winner will be announced tomorrow morning on the SCRS blog.

So.....pop along to my SCRS DT sistahs' blogs to take a peek at their beautiful new release creations and remember to leave everyone (including me!) a comment on today's sneak peek post to be added to the prize draw:

Mercy (GDT)
Kim
Laurel
Lisa
YOU ARE HERE ___> Simonne <--- YOU ARE HERE
Sparkle
Stephanie
Sparkle Creations Rubber Stamps

Thanks for dropping by and see you tomorrow for a peek of the other darling new stamp in this month's new release!

Hugs,

22 comments:

  1. Your coloring is amazing! love this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is AWESOME!! love the image and your card is fabulous :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, Sem, you always do the BEST job of coloring, and this is no exception! I've got to practice grounding my images like you've done with the sidewalk and blue shading. It's wonderful!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Grogeous coloring! Totally awesome card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Another great card...I really like the faded background on this card.

    ReplyDelete
  6. loved the color, really boyish!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You colored him very nicely. You made him look so handsome and cool. Cute card!!
    Hugs,
    Cabio

    ReplyDelete
  8. A Fabulous card. Awesome colouring as always.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the look of this card - that masculine plaid is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh this card is too cute. I love this coffee drinking kid. He looks like mine.

    ReplyDelete
  11. The new image is FAB and your card is great too.

    ReplyDelete
  12. is a precious stamp
    I love the card
    the paper and combine well buttons
    sure your husband loves
    try to visit the other blogs
    I hope to be lucky

    Hugs from Venezuela
    And happy weekend

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great card. I love how you made some sky. Looks fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh yummy!! This is so me!! :) I love coffee and I adore that plaid paper you've used!!HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oooh, Simonne! Your shading is so subtle and perfect! You have such a great eye for coloring images! :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Just wonderful, Sem! Boy do I need a lesson in coloring hair from you.. love it!

    ReplyDelete
  17. FUN...love him teamed up with the plaid!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Fabulous card! Your coloring is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  19. he is sooo cute..love the colors you used too

    ReplyDelete
  20. simmone...this is colored beautifully! your shading is phenomenal, lady! :) awesome sneak peek!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Love LoVe LOVE this card! Your image is colored perfectly and that image is just way too cute; I am a coffee person and how can one resist! The paper selection is just awesome!

    Hugs;

    Janette

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so very much for taking the time to pop by and for leaving me a comment! I hope you have a wonderful day! Hugs, Sem x