Tuesday, 30 November 2010

Sparkle Creations Challenge #21: Central 'Perk'


Happy Tuesday everyone! Welcome to a brand new Sparkle Creations Rubber Stamps challenge!  This week we have a fabulous photo for your inspiration.  This image is from one of my all-time FAVOURITE shows, FRIENDS!  Intially I had the idea to make a large card and feature all 6 characters from the show with some drinking coffee, but realised that I'd have to do some major altering of Sparkle's images to make them look like the characters and so I will save that little project for another time....perhaps over Christmas! :o)

So, of course I had to use one of the brand new coffee-themed stamps for my card, and so chose Cafe Lucy:



I followed the fabulous sketch SSS84 over at The Sweet Stop!

Sparkle Creations challenge is open to all players. Each week a random winner will be chosen, and they will receive a SCRS rubber stamp. [In order to qualify for a prize, you must use a Sparkle Creations image on your creation.]

Do pop along to my SCRS DT sistahs' blogs to take a peek at their beautiful challenge creations:

Kim
Mercy (guest designer)

Thanks for dropping by!

Hugs,

10 comments:

  1. LOVE the colors on this, so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw! How darling and beautiful Sem!! Love the layout and of course your coloring is outstanding!
    hugs,
    Chris

    ReplyDelete
  3. sooo cute!!! love it!! :) :) :) :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sem this is yet another prefect example of your amazing craftsmanship!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Sem!! This is just adorable hun!! Love your brilliant coloring!!HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  6. Adorable image and card! Thanks for playing at The Sweet Stop!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful Card!
    Thanks for playing with us at The Sweet Stop!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love that stamp
    Lucy is very pretty and feminine
    the entire card is beautiful

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so very much for taking the time to pop by and for leaving me a comment! I hope you have a wonderful day! Hugs, Sem x