Tuesday, 2 November 2010

Sparkle Creations Challenge #17: Sketch


Happy Tuesday everyone! Welcome to a brand new Sparkle Creations Rubber Stamps challenge!

This week we have a fab sketch for you designed by Mercy Kerin, who is also our November Guest Designer - welcome Mercy! For my challenge card I have used one of the fantastic new release stamps: Christmas Tree Ruby


I added some SU glitter to the star and the tinsel of the tree, plus I saturated the cream die cut snowflakes in glue and then dipped them in the same glitter - well snowflakes just have to sparkle, don't they? LOL!  I also added some Sakura gelly glitter pen to Ruby's eyeshadow and her earring, but I couldn't capture the sparkle in a piccie - sorry!


Sparkle Creations challenge is open to all players. Each week a random winner will be chosen, and they will receive a SCRS rubber stamp. [In order to qualify for a prize, you must use a Sparkle Creations image on your creation.]

Do pop along to my SCRS DT sistahs' blogs to take a peek at their beautiful challenge creations:


Thanks for dropping by!

Hugs,

10 comments:

  1. Wow she is adorable, I love the pink xmas tree. I have her sitting on my worktop waiting for me . Another outstanding card

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! This is fabulous, Sem! Your coloring is awesome as always and just love the pink tree!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So beautiful card,I love the image and the colours.
    So gorgeous papers and the details.

    Hugs Riet.x

    ReplyDelete
  4. The tree is awesome! Never thoughr of coloring it any other color then green!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ohhh, very nice! Love all the pink!

    ReplyDelete
  6. simonne...this is fabulously done! love your colors, the gorgeous snowflake accents, and your coloring is out of this world! amazing job on this week's challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgous card! That cute girlie looks so happy that it's Christmas! Lovely papers and colours.

    luv, Mags x

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is just darling! I love the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Delightful! I love stopping by and seeing how you've colored Sparkle's stamps. The shading on her dress and eyes are just scrumptious! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so very much for taking the time to pop by and for leaving me a comment! I hope you have a wonderful day! Hugs, Sem x