Friday, 12 November 2010

PMS M4TW and baby shower


Hey everyone!  Today, the PMS gals are throwing one of our 'own' a virtual baby shower! YAY!!  Congratulations Ginger and hubby! I am SO excited for you!

So for our virtual baby shower we thought we'd host a hop! The entire PMS DT have each made a gorgeous baby-related creation especially for Ginger, and I hope you will hop along with us to see these scrummy creations!

For my baby card I used Drummer the Bear - I think he's perfect for a baby boy's card! :o)  You can buy Drummer the Bear direct from Paper Makeup Stamps by clicking HERE (or if you live in the UK/Europe, you can buy this and other PMS stamps from Quixotic Paperie - the UK's only online stockist of PMS stamps!)
The Baby Shower Blog Hop starts at the PMS blog, so if you've randomly happened upon this post, why not hop back to the PMS Blog and start the hop from the beginning.  If you're hopping away, you should have come to me from the uber-talented Christi T.  And now you'll want to continue the hop by hopping over to see what gorgeousness the wonderful Shaela has for you.

Oops, almost forgot to say that I followed the fabby sketch for today's brand new PMS M4TW#49 challenge!  Thanks Stephanie for a wonderful sketch!

Thanks for dropping by!

Hugs,

18 comments:

  1. OH MY! WOW...your coloring on that bear is just phenomenal...looove the color scheme!

    ReplyDelete
  2. AWWWW SEM what a CUTIE this is just ADORABLE girl..LOVE LOVE your colors and your GREAT layout! You rock GF!!! HUGS!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh gosh. this is the cutest card! I love the yellow and blue!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a darling card, Simonne! I love your paper choices and how richly you colored Drummer Bear to match. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is totally DARLING Sem!! I love the colors and the embossed background is the perfect touch to the image!!HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oooh! Love the ricrack...I had that in mind but went with Patterned paper instead.

    ReplyDelete
  7. So beautiful card,I love the image and the colours.
    So gorgeous papers.

    Hugs Riet.x

    ReplyDelete
  8. good gravy this is adorable and your coloring is SUPERB!!!!!! Fantastic job!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh so cute! Love the bear and totally love him popped up on an embossed circle (gonna have to borrow that idea sometime!)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow!!! Absolutely incredible Simonne! Thanks so much for playing along with my sketch this week and your kind comments - you're such a sweetie!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Aack!! Simply adorable. I love EVERYTHING about it!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow! This little bear is gorgeous!! Love the color combination and the rickrack too.

    ReplyDelete
  13. LOVE this card, and your coloring is phenomenal as always! :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh, this is just super cute :) I have never thought to color him in blue, but wow the drummer bear looks so good in blues!!! I'm a bit jealous of how well you've done the shading on him. Will definatly be looking at this card the next time I color him. Perfect for a baby boy! And I am LOVING the embossed dots on the circle behind him! Thanks so much for thinking of us!

    ReplyDelete
  15. thanks for sharing, I really love your colouring on the bear

    ReplyDelete
  16. OMG! This card is sooo stinkin adorable!! LOVE IT! smiles...

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so very much for taking the time to pop by and for leaving me a comment! I hope you have a wonderful day! Hugs, Sem x