Sunday, 7 November 2010

Paper Makeup Stamps: November Release Blog Hop


Hello everyone and welcome to the Paper Makeup Stamps new release blog hop!

If you'd like to participate in the hop and you didn't arrive here from the sweet Danni's blog, please CLICK HERE to return to the start of the hop at the PMS blog.

For my blog hop card I have used the adorable Claire Fairy stamp and followed the great sketch 163 over at Mojo Monday. Sorry the lighting is a bit weird, but I took it early in the morning when the sun was streaming through the window - I'll take another and update later!



The Release Party starts at 9:00pm EST tonight over at the PMS forum. As usual, there will be plenty of fun, perhaps a challenge and a chance to win some prizes, so why not pop on over?

So now it's time to continue the hop to see what gorgeousness Dawn has to show you, but before you go, be sure to grab my letter for the 15% off the entire release code:



Have a wonderful day! I hope you enjoy the hop and the new releases!

Hugs,

31 comments:

  1. I LOVE the paper piecing...OMG...this is super fabulous :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is beautiful! Claire looks so sweet and I love the plaid paper.

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW! this is so absolutely beautiful! I love that you paper-pieced her nightgown. Just gorgeous! Everything about this card is simply perfect! smiles...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the paper piecing on this gorgeous card! Fab job!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super sweet card!! Love the paper piecing on her dress!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card. Love the vintage look.

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMGosh...just gorgeous! Your choice for piecing her gown is just delightful.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love her paper pieced dress! It appears to be sparkling! So, so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is gorgeous, Sem-see! I love the paper for her nightgown because it actually could be a fabric! Gorgeous!

    ♥ Lisa M.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow!!! This is so pretty and adorable! I love her pieced dress! Stunning card Simonne!

    ReplyDelete
  11. love the paper and your card showcases that image so great.

    ReplyDelete
  12. OH MY WORD! This is my favorite card you've done so far! I love it! You are such a great asset to the team!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh so love this card...love the paper pieced nightgown and the sparkly wings. Beautiful job!

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is perfect, Simonne! I love the paper you used to piece Claire's nightgown and how glittery her wings are. :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. So beautiful card,I love the image and the colours.
    So gorgeous papers.

    Hugs Riet.x

    ReplyDelete
  16. What a beautiful card Simone! I love your style and I LOVE this card!! The papers are gorgeous and the nightgown is just perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  17. How precious!! I love her paper pierced dress!

    ReplyDelete
  18. This is a great card & you have put lots of work into it too xx

    The image reminded me of Looby Lou from Handy Pandy ( now thats showing me age Lol )

    ReplyDelete
  19. Fabulous card!! LOVE this fairy!!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Claire is gorgeous!! Love the paper piecing on her nightgown.

    ReplyDelete
  21. This is such a precious card! I absolutely am in love with the paper piecing you did you her nightgrown =)

    ReplyDelete
  22. Oh my...this takes my breath away. Such a beautiful card! LOVE the paper piecing and those wings..gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Aodrable paper piecing and love all the colors of DP.

    ReplyDelete
  24. The coloring and the dress are perfect! Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  25. Gorgeous, gorgeous, gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  26. Such a beautiful card. Thanks for playing Mojo Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  27. This is gorgeous!

    Thank you so much for sharing!!!

    ~Ola
    okj83 at live dot com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so very much for taking the time to pop by and for leaving me a comment! I hope you have a wonderful day! Hugs, Sem x