Wednesday, 3 November 2010

Paper Makeup Stamps: November Release Sneak Peek Day 1


Hello PMS fans and welcome to the first day of our Paper Makeup Stamps new release sneak peeks!

For the next few days the PMS DT are showing sneak peeks of the fabby new stamps that are going to be released on November 7th! Today we are showcasing the brand new Word Art stamps that are being released this month, and I get to show you the You Make My Life Sparkle sentiment stamp. Rather than pair this sentiment with an image, I decided to simply allow it so shine or 'sparkle' (LOL!) as the main star.



Do pop along to my PMS DT sistahs' blogs to take a peek at their sneak peek creations for today:


The stamps will be released on November 7th when the PMS DT will hold a fabby New Release BLOG HOP (kicking off at 0700 EST at the PMS blog) where you can hop along to grab the 15% off the entire release discount code!!  Plus why not hop on over to the PMS Forum at 9pm EST on release day (Nov 7th) and join us for lots of fun and chat at the Release Party!  Be there, or be square ... that is unless you live in the UK like me, when you will most likely be fast asleep as we're 4 hours ahead and therefore it'll be 1am, LOL!

Thanks for dropping by!

Hugs,

11 comments:

  1. Great card! I love the simplicity of the layout....very elegant!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Simonne this is fabulous! Love the addition of the flowers and extra "sparkle"!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card, Sem! Love those little flowers! smiles...

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your flower accents, Simonne and how well you made the sentiment stand out on your card! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a beautiful card Sem.

    Hugs Riet.x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful color combo and great layout to focus on this sentiment.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a perfect card for me, LOL. Your card is just lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  8. So gorgeous Semsee!! I adore the flowers!! :) Wonderful to working with you again!! HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  9. I absolutely adore those flowers. Your card is fabulous!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very pretty - those are awesome flowers.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so very much for taking the time to pop by and for leaving me a comment! I hope you have a wonderful day! Hugs, Sem x