Friday, 15 October 2010

Your Next Stamp & ScrapFest Surprise Blog Hop


Okay, so it's official ... I have the full blown flu, complete with a hacking and very painful cough! Urgh! However, I'd still like to welcome you to the ........ Your Next Stamp SURPRISE BLOG HOP!

Before I continue I just want to say a very Happy Birthday to my wonderful crafting buddy, Shelia (aka DippyDog). Hope you have a fabulous day!!! :o)

I'm the last stop of our surprise hop and I'm also hosting the prize draw, so if you didn't arrive here from Kerri's blog, please CLICK HERE to return to the start of the hop at the Karen's blog and begin hopping!

The hop starts today (Friday, October 15th at 9:00 EST) and ends on Sunday, October 17th at midnight (EST).

So what's this surprise hop about? Well....if you've popped by any of the YNS DT's blogs this week, you may have read our posts about today's very special hop showcasing a VERY special, NEW and EXCLUSIVE YNS stamp! The DT have been 'in the know' about a secret project involving YNS and ScrapFest for a little while, and now the day has finally come when we can officially announce the proud news that Karen was approached by Lisa (owner of ScrapFest in Ontario) to design an exclusive YNS stamp for this autumn's ScrapFest (15-16 October 2010)- YAY!! And here it is:


I have followed this week's lovely sketch #85 over at CardPatterns, used some SU card and Cosmo Cricket DeLovely DP.  Not sure why, but it was very difficult to get a good shot of this card.  After some editing, I still can't get the colours to represent what the look like in IRL!  The yellow is more 'yellow' and her brown hair and table are not as 'red'!  I have used E31, E33, E35 and E37 to colour the browns, so those of you who use Copics will know how the colour looks IRL!! :o)

This stamp will be available to buy from the Your Next Stamp booth at ScrapFest Ontario, but fear not if you can't get along to ScrapFest as Karen is also selling this fabulous stamp in the YNS online store!! IMPORTANT: This stamp will only be available to buy online for the duration of ScrapFest, so do not delay in placing your order! As it is only available for a very limited time, Karen is offering the stamp at a very special price of $6 with FREE SHIPPING!! (*NB Free shipping only applies to the ScrapFest stamp - if you include other items in your order, you will be charged shipping accordingly).

Click here to purchase ScrapFest Cropper Fhiona stamp for $6 with FREE shipping!

If you do plan to pop along to ScrapFest this weekend, don't forget to print out this voucher and take it along to the YNS booth to receive 10% off your purchase of YNS stamps:

[Click on the voucher to open it in new window ready for printing]

As I'm the last stop on the hop, all that remains is for you to enter the prize draw to win one of these gorgeous and exclusive YNS ScrapFest stamps. [If you purchase one of these stamps and then find you are the lucky winner of the prize draw, you will be given a $6 gift certificate to spend at the store instead.] To enter, please leave your details in the InLinkz widget below.  If you don't have a blog you can still enter - just leave your name, MY blog address and YOUR email address in widget below. The lucky winner will be randomly chosen on Monday October 18th.


Thanks for hopping with us today!

Hugs,


26 comments:

  1. This is such a darling card. I love this design, will have to check out that sketch. I went through the hop this morning. missed 2 that were not up yet, but what a great card to end the hop!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Sem

    Totally gorgeous card never of thought yellow and teal working together but you have made it funky!

    I've done the hop except for sylvia as there wasnt a post for the hop there must be gremlins about!

    Hope im still in it to win!

    hugz xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. what an great blog hop
    i've seen so much gorgeous creations, i had so much fun
    thanks for the hop and the chance to win
    i just love your card, lovely colors
    hugs angelique

    ReplyDelete
  4. Uh oh, I am 'lucky' number 13, that can't be good...

    I am sorry to hear you are sick and hope you feel better soon. You are such a trooper to create this adorable project for us all to see despite your ill health. The cards you make when sick are better than the cards I make on a healthy day, LOL. It looks GREAT! Feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I LOVE this card, the colors are fabulous and love the glitter on the hat! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. finally I can comment, was haivng problems, I lvoe your card, colours are fabulous x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sem girl I LOVE your colors and your fabulous layout!!! Fantastic creation GF!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. HiSem, that background paper I have never seen before. The colours are fresh and bright. Very nice! LOve your colouring of the image. You did a good job!
    Greetz, Frea

    ReplyDelete
  9. I just love your coloring and layout Sem!! Gorgeous colors and design my friend!! Adorable!!
    hugs,
    Chris
    Have a great weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful card! I love the circles and the glitter hearts.

    Jennifer

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful card! Great take on the sketch and your colouring is fantastic. Thanks for joining in with Card Patterns,

    Anthea.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love your card... But can't enter the giveaway because I don't have an URL'

    ReplyDelete
  13. Such an adorable card Simonne! Fhiona is a doll! You've coloured her beautifully and I love the sketch you chose and dp!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I'm so glad I randomly looked at your card from the sketch challenge. These stamps are so adorable! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oohh this is gorgeous!!! What lovely card - beautiful :-)

    ReplyDelete
  16. How cute is she! beautiful colouring again! and you better get some rest and work on getting well again!
    Hugs
    Annika

    ReplyDelete
  17. I love your green and yellow colors!! Fantastic coloring on her stockings!!! This image is so cute :))

    ReplyDelete
  18. Beautiful creation Simonne. You did a great pick on the DP and your coloring on this cute image is sweet!!!
    Hugs,
    Cabio

    ReplyDelete
  19. Love the chance to win but no URL. Love the design and colours in your card. I like the colour of her hair even if not the way you intended.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Oooh, beautiful card Sem! Love your colouring and your gorgeous DP's - thanks to all the team for a fun hop!
    Hope you're feeling better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  21. so sweet and inspiering!
    i really love your card and the colors that you used!! they are hard for me to use:P
    x sammiej

    ReplyDelete
  22. Hi Sem!
    What a fabby card hun! I'm soooo loving the colours, not to mention your colouring! What a fantastic card to end the hop too xx

    ReplyDelete
  23. Very Cute and I think the colors look great even if they look different IRL. TFS.

    ReplyDelete
  24. I love this layout for Cropper Fhiona and the colours are wonderful! I hope you are feeling better hun!
    Hugs
    Karen
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so very much for taking the time to pop by and for leaving me a comment! I hope you have a wonderful day! Hugs, Sem x