Monday, 25 October 2010

YNS 'Happy Birthday Karen' Hop!

Today is a very special day as it's the Your Next Stamp boss-lady's birthday!! 

HAPPY BIRTHDAY KAREN!!!!!

Karen is one of the sweetest, kindest, loyal. supportive and compassionate people I know, and I am honoured to call her my friend.  I am so thankful that I stumbled across YNS back in August 2009 when it was just starting out and applied for a position on the DT.  I crossed everything, but didn't think I stood any chance, so imagine my shock and delight when I found out I'd been chosen!!!  To say I was ecstatic is an understatement!!  And now, over a year on, I still feel that same excitement and elation about being on the YNS DT and working with Karen! 

Karen, you are, quite simply.... amazing, and I wish you the most fan-ta-bu-lous birthday ever!  I am so thankful that you invited me onto your DT and I am even more thankful for our friendship.  Thank you for being you!  And thank you for understanding my donut brain....ROFL!!!

Sooooo.... as today is special, I thought it would be a nice for the YNS design team to hold a little hop in honour of Karen's birthday!  (This is just for fun so no prizes!)  Myself and my teamies are showcasing some YNS birthday goodness on each of our blogs, so we invite you to hop around with us, and then hop on over to Karen's blog and leave her some birthday love! :o)

Here is the blog hop order in case you get lost...

YOU ARE HERE ---> Simonne <--- YOU ARE HERE
Maureen
Beth
Chris
Crystal
Jenny
Linda
Kerri

Dearest KAREN.....

"Sending Happy Thoughts Your Way"...
 ...hope you "have a fin-tastic day"...
 ... "You're Fabulous"...
...so relax and have some "Bubbly Fun"...
 ...and enjoy your special day!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY KAREN!!

So now it's time to hop on over to Maureen's blog, but before you do, I just want to remind you that the Birthday Bash YNS Sale ends tomorrow!!! So when you done hopping...CLICK HERE to grab a YNS bargain! 

Thanks for stopping by on this very special day!

Hugs,

7 comments:

  1. Wow now that's a Birthday wish! Beth

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful cards. Karen is lucky to have such wonderful friends.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great cards! Love the pearls as bubbles and all the pink. The cupcake card is my favorite!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww thanks hun! I'm so blessed to have you in my life, thank you for this amazing birthday hop. Your post made me all teary eyed! Big hugs sweetie!
    Love ya!
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sem what a GORGEOUS POST GF!!! Soooo much fun and I KNOW Karen will be delighted..you are such a super SWEET friend and an uber talented designer!! You rock sweets!! I LOVE LOVE all your cards by the way!! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Now aren't you clever!! I just love your message and of course your cards rock!! I love them all!! I think the bubbly fun is my fave! Have a great day! Hope you are feeling better.
    hugs,
    Chris

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such wonderful cards!!! I love them all!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so very much for taking the time to pop by and for leaving me a comment! I hope you have a wonderful day! Hugs, Sem x